87 Shelby CSX #573

Buckeye1647545503

Super fun and super rare car. Car runs and drives well and is being painted all over. I was not going to sell it and take it to az with me but things changed and I also found a GLHS in texas (on the way) so I am going to sell mine to make the move easier.

All Shelby stuff is there and in good shape except the valve cover needs re powder coated.

Car also has a new

Clutch

All hoses

Belts

Tune up

Front rotors and pads (matbe calipers too I forget)

Turbo spools good to 14 psi

Has correct wheels and they are polished but it Does need tires

2000.00 firm

Car looks like this (this is not it though) http://flathat.woodstream.net/ColumbusRacing/CRXPowered/Scott07.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

just like in a house repainting the car is concidered up-keep and shouldnt be added into the price of the vehicle... it has over 100000 miles and is an 87' NADA the vehicle is worth $513 in good condition... i know its a shelby... but that only goes so far... youve even raised the price of the vehicle since the begining of this thread... i will buy this vehicle if you can get the price in a range that is closer to the correct value...

Good day to you sir!

boy o boy i sure get tired of people trying to use the great blue book on old cars. why dont you look up what a 87 iroc or trans am or better yet look up my 82 mustang gt and see what it is worth, ill bet the blue book says its worth squat. belive it or not it is concedered a collecters car. if they are clean and well maintained who cars what blue book says. i would have to say that scott is low balling him self on the shelby. its a #ed car with the correct plates to prove it.

any way bump for a nice car

I know kbb says my MR2 is like $1000 but I bet you won't find one for sale for that price in the condition it's in. KBB and NADA booking wouldn't account for the collector status nor market value of cars.

Seems like a good deal to me Scott. I'm not looking to buy though. Good luck with sale!