1988 Nissan 300ZX

Guest buckeyeZ

Guest buckeyeZ
I am selling my '88 300Z. Asking $1000. Working on getting some pics. PM me for more info. Just bought a new truck so it needs to go.

Originally posted by copperhead:

Whats wrong with making a first post in the for sale section? That's how I eased into this community.

Also, moving this thread to Corral...

I think he was talking about the amount of details, or lack thereof, that were provided about the car.

Guest buckeyeZ
The car is N/A, manual, and it is maroon, and has T-tops. Overall the car is in good shape. Only a couple small spots of rust on the the driver's side door, and on the right rear quarter panel. The odometer reads a little over 105,000 but hasn't been working. I have CARFAXED it and estimate around 160,000 on the engine. I have had this car for little over a year and have never had a problem with it, runs very solid and is pretty quick. Has new rear brakes, rotors and calipers and tires have plenty of tread left. It does need a little TLC in a few areas, needs new muffler, rear struts, and front torsion rods. I'm working on pics, I need to find a digital camera to borrow. Let me know if your interested in checking it out.