Keyless entry Alarm system

10 disc CD player

Brand new Brembo rotors all around

Brand new High Performance brakes

Brand new park brake and springs replaced

Brakes bleed and replaced with Motul Brake Fluid

Oil changed recently

Vehicle Shape:

The vehicle is in great shape, the trans was replaced 61,xxx, the clutch is very strong and does not slip at all. the Engine pulls very strong. Its a great Vehicle.

Album

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/...rc=ph

I have spent a total of $8.3k on the car so PM me a offer please no low ballers its a very rare vehicle and its in great condition.

[ 27. July 2004, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: trigun7469 ]

Yes I believe on my search for a 5 speed that they are very rare, especially one that has sport trac 4wd, not many around here. Those that do not have any intrest in the vehicle please do not post thank you in advance BUMP :cool:

Originally posted by trigun7469:

Yes I believe on my search for a 5 speed that they are very rare, especially one that has sport trac 4wd, not many around here. Those that do not have any intrest in the vehicle please do not post thank you in advance BUMP :cool:

Originally posted by Skinner.:

5 speed explorers are very common. when we were looking at them Ricart had a ton of them.

not very common in cleveland, anyways please only those who are intrested post thank you

Originally posted by Stallion Motorsports:

Some things arent going to sell real well here. For example a "rare" Exploder for over $8,000.

I vote no more bumps, tired of seeing it at the top, thanks for deleting the "rare" part of your post.

Tom

Hi spent that much fixing the vehicle the Nada price is around $6.9k so I would like something around in that area