93 Sedan DeVille $1500

Ziggy1647545504

Okay, most of you have already seen my car posted for sale from a while ago, but I've recently fell on some tough times financially, and it needs to go. It is a 93 Cadillac Sedan Deville, 4.9 liter pushrod engine, FWD. The color is Black Cherry (maroon) over silver two tone with Garnet Red leather interior. It is a combination that goes together really well.

The good: New gaskets in the top end from head gaskets up. Runs great, and drives real nice. All the electronic stuff on the dash lights up and works properly. FWD with a v8 over the wheels = excellent winter driving manners. New starter, idle air control motor, ignition lock cylinder (replaced due to cadillac technician misdiagnosis of bad wiring for resistor key), newer front tires with about 80-90% tread life left. All receipts for everything I've done since purchase. Sustained highway driving can return in excess of 21 mpg, I've seen 26 once before. A/C works, but needs recharged.

The bad: Vehicle has been repainted once before, and the clear coat has started to lift in a couple of spots. Windshield is cracked. Has a slight vibration at 55-70 mph, I think one of the rear tires has a broken belt. The exhaust has a rattle at idle when it's cold. I think it is just a loose heat shield, but I haven't really had the time or desire to try to find out where it's coming from.

Someone must be looking for a good, solid, second car to save their pride and joy from racking up unnecessary miles from the daily grind.

I live in Gahanna, and work in Worthington, so PM me your # if you want to set something up to have a look.

Forgot to mention, no rust!

Books out somewhere between $2300 and $2700. $1500.

[ 02. November 2004, 12:00 PM: Message edited by: CR Caddy ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey man how many miles on it? My old lady is looking for a car and this seems to be a nice car for the price. Could you send me pics? You sent me them a while ago when my buddy had a mustang for sale but I dont have them anymore. Thanks!

I can't access them from work, but you've still got them up?! That's been forever ago! My wife's driving it right now since the heater in her car seems to have taken a crap, but this weekend should be good. Thanks!

**EDIT** The car looks pretty much the same since those pics were taken, the only difference being the milage on the odometer is about 12k miles higher now. This car has been my daily for over a year, and up until a few months ago, my commute was over 60 miles round trip, not counting miles put on at lunch. The car has started up every morning, and runs like a champ. She's a steal at $1500, and an uncommon nice winter car.

[ 03. November 2004, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: CR Caddy ]