95 Cavy z24, must read details $6000obo

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

My brother's cavy is up for sale. It's a 95, black, and has a lot of extras. Paint is alright but has door dings on sides and chips on front bumper where it rubbed putting it on a car dolly.

Performance:

-High Output Quad 4-rated 190hp stock-has >4000 miles on it

-Aftermarket pistons(not sure of brand will update tomorrow)11.5-1 compression

-Hardened rods

-short ram air

-monza catback exhaust

-W41 cam(best factory cam for that engine)gives it a nice lobe

-New factory transmission, replaced with engine

-New Act Clutch

-Carbon fiber hood

-ASW 6 Spoke wheels w/ red center caps

Audio:

-7" sony in-dash tv

-10 disc sony cd changer

-2 10" custom mounted Lightning audio woofers

-Sony explode front and rear speakers

-Lightning audio 400?watt amp mounted with woofers

-smaller amp underneath ps seat for explodes

-cords ran to glove box for ps2 hook up

-also had an alarm, was removed, still has door lock actuators for keyless entry

Extra:

-Nitrous Express kit-engine was built around this kit

-Comes with bottle warmer and remote opener

-needs 1 $70 actuator

Email SCaslow@insight.rr.com for pictures

This is by far the best cavy I have ever seen,driven, or been a passenger in. I would purschase but have no cash flow. About it chirping into 4th gear, this is very true!! Have not seen her in action with the spray but it shits and gets without it!! This car is worth every bit of six grand...There is more than that just in the motor- not to mention the in dash T.V. and the nice ass stereo. Fuck I WANT THIS... Anyway...It is a GREAT deal and your stealing this car for 6,000 so someone treat yourself and steal it already.

Guest Pimpin' the Jag
Probably wont be able to get pics since our hard drive is getting erased, but pictures cant explain this car anyway. If i get serious interest then next weekend when we go out to my dads to check it over i can get my bro to drive it down here but it wont happen if its a, i can get the money to you in x amount of time, sort of deal. Call 433 7196, leave a contact number if there is no answer. Remember ITS OBO

Guest Pimpin' the Jag
my bad, the factory hp reading for 'my brothers' engine is 180 stock...10hp less then previously stated. found info in about 2 minutes on google. Also, that is without the w41 cam and 11.5:1 pistons.