WTB: Ford Mustang LX or Gt 1987-1993

Guest gs-rpower95

I have an 86 with complete 93 engine. e cam, underdrives,cold air, exhaust, hurst shifter, t5 has about 40, 000 on it, pony rims with new back tires. steeda asjustable cable, clutch has about 10,000 on it, edlebrock victor waterpump. Im asking 1800 and the only thing thats wrong with it is I dont think I put the waterpump on correctly because it leaks coolant. It could be easily fixed though. Fowler has seen the car, its never been wrecked but it dose have some rust.

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

I have an 86 with complete 93 engine. e cam, underdrives,cold air, exhaust, hurst shifter, t5 has about 40, 000 on it, pony rims with new back tires. steeda asjustable cable, clutch has about 10,000 on it, edlebrock victor waterpump. Im asking 1800 and the only thing thats wrong with it is I dont think I put the waterpump on correctly because it leaks coolant. It could be easily fixed though. Fowler has seen the car, its never been wrecked but it dose have some rust.

Pics?

Originally posted by cripsidejordan:

trade you a 4wd bronco and a low mile 84 ranger :D

Sorry, I cant trade I need the money. The only thing I would trade for is some form of honda for equal value,(i need a daily driver that i can get paint all over) and even then I don't know if I could. I took some pics yesterday and I'm waitin on my frend to email them to me.

this is i blow hard,it was me the other night i was hoping i would have heard from you yesterday, o well no rush, just give me a call when you get this at 374-8682, and we can arrange a time.