FS: 91 G20 with mods...cheap

Guest Racerstree

Guest Racerstree

1. The rack and pinion may need to be replaced. not sure

2. The oil pan was wet with oil (on the drivers side of the pan).cant find a leak anywhere

3. There are a few runs where they sprayed too much paint. some say it can be buff out.

4. Little leak in the roof from the sunroof but the water was draining from the dome light.

5. The radatior needs new fluid

6. The driver window would not go up. Could have been either a bad switch or bad motor. Additionally, the power door lock on the drivers side front didn't work either, as it was jammed in the LOCK position. but is doesnt happen all the time...

7. Some corrosion on some of the metal pieces under the hood, including the wiper motor, abs system, master cylinder,

8. the brakes were in POOR condition. At the best, it needed pads, at the worst, rotors.

9. There was no muffler on the car, although includes a muffler with the purchase.

10. There was NO radio installed in the vehicle, and the rear speakers were aftermarket

Guest Racerstree
sounds like alot but for the price its no bad, i just dont have the money to fix the car right now... i already put 1500 extra things for the car after i bought the car.