1993 Eagle Talon TSI Turbo All Wheel Drive

nachius

Black

124xxx miles

auto

power windows/locks

moonroof

Want to get rid of it before winter

some dents and dings, a pretty good one on the driver pillar.

can email pics

is leaking coolant, I believe it needs a new waterpump gasket, runs fine as long as I keep the coolant topped.

Asking $999 or best offer, great project for someone or a good winter beater.

That would probably be eaiser than mailing them every time I have TONS of pics, where can I email them to?

I have plenty of space I just messed up a network setting somewhere on my laptop and can't FTP any more "dos" or cute ftp. I'll track it down when I get time.

Pics sent to 98.9% stock Hopefully they will be posted, if you need pics faster than they get posted email me matthesm@bright.net.

Quite a bit of interest so far at that price, but no money seen yet.

The car recently has had

plugs, wires, pcv, air filter, new tires, camber kit, front brakes, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, belts, will need an oil change again in about 1k.

Also will come with new fuel filter, and rear brake pads which I haven't gotten around to changing.

I have mods that have never been installed that can be included for a reasonable price.

TRE Big 16g needs rebuilt, but comes with rebuild kit

Evo III exhaust manifold

Joe P. Manual Boost Controller

450cc injectors

Dejon tool intake

Manual tranny cams/cam gears

faze boost gauge

sunpro air/fuel gauge

autometer Exhaust Gas Temp Gauge w/ probe

gauge pod, dual pillar (air/fuel and boost fit, EGT gauge is the larger size)

I bought this as a project, but with my camaro, and a newborn at home I can't keep the Talon.

Pics have been sent.

Timing belt is newer, but to replace the waterpump gasket the timing belt has to be removed anyways.

Recent maintence is a few posts up as far as the basics I've done.

A/C Does not work, it did last winter/spring, but does not now. Probably needs recharged?

Also I beleive there is a tiny bit of oil coming from the upper part of the engine, possibly head gasket. Does not smoke out the exhaust, and still pulls pretty well, so I don't think its thats bad.

Originally posted by Assured Risk:

Interested in working something out??

<font size="]" target="_blank">http://www.columbusracing.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=29;t=000607[/QB]

What did you have in mind?

I've got a few people interested, but I'm still entertaining offers.

Just so everyone knows still let me stress. This car isn't going to win any shows, but the engine itself seems to be solid just may need a head gasket, and definitely leaking coolant around the water pump. I drive it daily and it never overheats and pulls 6# fine.