1987 CONQUEST (showroom condition!!!!)

OGRE

I talked to a guy today in hilliard, (oh i wish i had the money)

1987 conquest TSi, NO rust at all. I checked it out and it is one of the nicest 1987 cars you will ever see on the road today.

the guy wants 4500 for it, 80k mi. 5 spd. many new parts, and even comes with a few new maintanace type parts, brake pads, front tires, a new starter in case the "old" one goes bad.

it's bone stock!

also comes with chrysler "mastershield" which means every 2 years, take it to a dealership and have them inspect it for ANY rust or corrosion, and they FIX IT FREE!!!

i have some more info on it here at home along with the guys name and number if interested.

[ 07. November 2004, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: mesteno ]

I have seen that car out there for sale for the past couple of months.I knew he would want top dollar for it cause it looks perfect.$4500.00 does not seem out of line for a car that clean.

I'm willing to bet he will take 4000 for it.

(because he told me :D )

mainly this thing needs a home with a garage, it's way too nice to be in a driveway in the winter.

Conquests are a blast, I have had several. For those of you that don't know much about them, I'd recommend some research. They are one of my favorites as I am a RWD fan. I saw a nice red one last night that brought back memories.

I stopped to check the car out as well. Very nice indeed. The 88's and 89's had the best drivetrain and electronics but the 87's aren't bad. Poor head design is a major obstacle in making the cars go fast. Even as old as the cars are there is a new aftermarket starting up for it.

A 4G63 swap would be nice. One of my buddies has a site up about the swap. http://www.beatingyou.com/zerog/

CJ

we've got a black conquest TSi and it is a blast to drive, especially in the rain right now because the turbo went bad and its been bypassed for now until it can be replaced or rebuilt lol, but its still a lot of fun to drive and they look badass, especially the newer ones when they added the extra fender flares which is what we have, but i cant remember exactly what year it is

the motors do have a lot of potential, they just dont have the aftermarket, so 4G63 swaps arent a bad idea for them and would just make them some mean as hell sleepers