FS: 87 FORD MUSTANG GT 5.0 (H.O.) With Perfect T-Tops

Guest NewOldSkool

Guest NewOldSkool

81,300 Miles, TRUE Florida Car, I have the paperwork to prove it and I bought it personally out of Miami. The car had been in southern Florida since it was new in 87, I have over $12,000+ in it as it sits. It runs good and strong and the 5-Speed is perfect, never had any problems. The suspension is still origonal, as well as a few other things, but for the most part the car is done. When I got it, the car had been in storage for 10 years, that's why I had replaced so many parts on it. I got another couple of cars that i'm working on right now and I need the cash and the parking space more than i need to keep this car. Not to mention i've put about 4500 miles on it in over 2 years.

Parts replaced or reconditioned:

-Engine Pulled apart and inspected, heads re-machined, all seals replaced, freeze out plugs replaced, etc.

-Steam Cleaned Interior after replacing all door & t-top seals

-Welded and reinforced drivers seat where it had been broken (common Ford problem, they only tack welded it all together from the factory)

-Newer radiator (previous owner replaced in 1999/2000)

-New Battery and both terminal cables

-K&N Drop-In Air Filter

-NEW T-Top (Rubber and Felt strips new) and Door Seals (had dried out and cracked with age)

-AUTOLITE Platinum Plugs, ACCEL Custom Blue Plug Wires & ACCEL Distributor Cap

-Chrome 110 Amp (Upgraded) Alternator (lifetime warranty from Beavco in ndiana)

-New Premium Starter & Solenoid

-Chrome Radiator Hoses w/high-quality connectors

-OEM Headers

-OEM Engine Internals, completely stock

-Custom-Welded Exhaust pipes 2 ½ inch

-Off-Road H-Pipe

-No Catalytic Converters & Disconnected Air Pump (Emmissions Pump)

-Flow Master Mufflers and Round Chrome Tips

-New Heater Core and Supply Lines installed (had been capped off and not used in Florida)

-BBK Modified Aluminum Clutch Quadrant and new Clutch Cable

-Newer Ford Racing Clutch (Feels Good & Tight)

-New Fuel Rail

-New Fuel Pump Relay

-Replaced all fuses

-New Chrome Ignition Switch

-New Ignition Module on Column

--Ignition Wire (Replaced under Recall Service in 92)

-New Front Brake Lines

--Purchased new pads and they weren’t ready for replacement yet, it was just the old lines that needed replaced and bled, so you’ll also get an extra set with the car for the front pads.

-Hurst International Rail - Short Shifter Kit

-Hurst Aluminum T-Handle Shifter

-Machined T-6061 Pedal Covers & Dead Pedal Cover

-New Ford Racing floor Mats

-Grant Steering Wheel (custom painted blue)

-Wiring for custom stereo speaker box in trunk (looks ok, I never hooked anything up to it though, I was going to pull it all and do a total custom setup)

Still have the origonal locks key set for t-tops as well as the OEM Ford storage bags.

Email me if you're interested at Poolboy_43232@yahoo.com or Call me at 614-596-0765.

Thanks!