1989 4wd S10 Blazer

nurkvinny

Selling the old man's daily driver for the past 14 years. He bought a newer full size Tahoe, and would like to sell this one. It starts, runs, and drives fine.

-1989 Blazer Tahoe pkg, avg miles ~165.

-4.3V6, auto with overdrive

-4wd, works great

-PS, PB, cruise, tilt, aftermarket CD

-All power interior.

-Near-new Goodyears (I'd say 90%)

It's not a show queen. smile.gif

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Asking $1200. Somewhat neg.

Thanks,

Vince

Howard / Justin - I replied to your PMs, thanks. Howard, I got your voicemail.

Josh does have dibs on it. He was looking at my other truck that sold, and was the first to ask about the Blazer. He and I have set up a time Wednesday for him to check it out.

If he does not buy it for whatever reason, I will reply here. Dad also has a guy from Zanesville interested in it, but I told him we'd give CR guys first crack.

Thanks,

Vince

Josh, sorry I didn't come back out and bullshit for a minute; I didn't know you were taking off.

Dad asked that you let me know before noon Thursday one way or the other. No hard feelings either way, but there are other interested parties here on CR and elsewhere.

Thanks,

Vince

Originally posted by NurkVinny:

Josh, sorry I didn't come back out and bullshit for a minute; I didn't know you were taking off.

Dad asked that you let me know before noon Thursday one way or the other. No hard feelings either way, but there are other interested parties here on CR and elsewhere.

Thanks,

Vince

it's cool.... OSU game was comming on and it was getting late and I wanted to make sure that I didn't miss it. I'll hit you up on IM in about 20 min's.