WTB car for 4-5k

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

Guest Pimpin' the Jag

I recently totalled my bike and will be getting insurance money in a week or 2. So im looking for a car but if all else fails there's a bike i've got my eyes on.

What i'm looking for is something decently fast and preferably not fwd. I will consider some fwd cars depending on condition. must be a 5spd and import or domestic it doesn't really matter. Let me know whats on the market thanks

Guest Pimpin' the Jag
can you drive it over to me anytime soon? kind of crippled still so going places is difficult...my cell is 614 832 1292, call anytime so we can set up a meeting spot. i already checked out your ad and was pretty interested so just give me a call and we'll set something up thanks.

1996 Ford Tbird. Bolt ons, including a profesionaly race built 4R70W auto, 4 gears and you can pick any one of them at any time.

Ask around, the cars reputaion precededs it. graemlins/thumb.gif

Take a ride and I'll dispel any "land yacht poor acceleration, braking, and handling" doubts. ;)

I've had it about 2-3 years now, its a fuggin champ, very reliable. Only issue it had was the transmission...so I just got a new one, good for 600 hp, so the 240~bhp bird wont hurt it.

Originally posted by Im Josh:

can you drive it over to me anytime soon? kind of crippled still so going places is difficult...my cell is 614 832 1292, call anytime so we can set up a meeting spot. i already checked out your ad and was pretty interested so just give me a call and we'll set something up thanks.

Limpy, if you need a ride to go check it out let me know.