Selling pocket bikes, or sell them for profit!!! MAKE MONEY

BDHG940

I am selling an assortment of pocket bikes and mini choppers if you know of anyone who wants one. Contact me for photos of the bikes that I offer if your are interested. Also I will give anyone 20 for each one your sell, contact me for info if interested. There are a couple restrictions, but contact for further information.

They will start around 245 and the price will go up around 450 or so for the all chrome mini choppers with the electric start.

Jimmy, Lukes mom just picked up 3943 in her 2005 turbo diiiisal mustang cobra so they should fit. not to mention his dad took 5 in lukes old mercedes.( the 74 he drove up to texas roadhouse)

Guest Bottlefed70
Ha Nice. I was hoping they would fit. Jimmy right now is drunk ass fuck for the first time and Its a little gay. He gets all lovey dovey with me. I think he wants to suck my dick. I think I might let him if he keeps asking me. I mean what.....I'm not gay.

Guest Bottlefed70
Yeah I hate it when that happens. One time I was at Chads and I passed out. Next thing you know Dave was on top of me giving me hell. I did'nt shit right for a week. CHAD WHATS UP WITH THAT?

lol lol lollol lol lollol lol lollol lol lol...so jimmy got boozed up, very nice. Anyways having a few little issues, but they are comming. Chris I order 420 for you and jimmy to put in your pockets or for all I know eachothers ass?

fuck man, I was reading all this and then I started thinking about when I got drunk last weekend. All I remember is chris was giving me a rusty trumbone then chad jumped out of this closet and raped chris right in front of me. At first chris tried to fight it but then he just gave up, it was hot. Chad you should really wear protection with chris last time I plowed his ass he shit on me.