FS: 88 Rx-7 Turbo II $2850

Veritas

Have pictures for those who want them emailed.

Welp the time has come for me to sell my car and look to finish paying off a few things and to save for my FD. Asking price for the car is either 3500 with fixing damn near everything cosmetically(aside from painting) and putting in a new ACT street clutch and buying a new exhaust gasket. Or 2700 without having to purchase the couple interior pieces needed or replacing the clutch. (Car could be driven more than likely another 1k-2k miles on current clutch but I can just tell it's starting to slip).

Car by the way is in Columbus, OH. She pulls strong, and only has a slight hiccup when first started up on cold days due to a vaccum leak I have that i've just not had the time to diagnose.

Entails....

Red exterior/Gray interior

Clean Title

New S4 turbo II motor(to the car) new engine has about 40k miles on it from previous owner who got into a wreck and the insurance totaled out the car

All the free mods already done. (Block off plates for Air pump, no AC, dual pulley for the alternator, etc.)

New brake pads/front calipers and rotors all around

New shifter bushings

New clutch (act street clutch - read starting paragraph)

Pace setter/stock hybrid exhaust system (slightly larger than stock but not really enough to notice a difference power wise - hollowed out cat, custom done down pipe)

Kuhmo tires with good tread left(i'd go out side and take pictures right now but it's 3am)

Compression is great, can get #'s for those interested and have never had the hot start issue as other people ahve had and have also been premixing for the past couple of months with it just because.

Chasis has 75,000 miles on it. No rust on the car anywhere.

And that's all I can think of that's worth mentioning. The bad things are it has no rear carpet as far as what goes with the car, I purchased a black carpet for it from a black tII but it still isn't the regular stock gray. Interior front side (past the bins) Is in good shape, only thing wrong is the driver side seat has a small snag near the side of the door (will take pictures.) Front stereo deck area needs the plastic piece replaced where the car stereo goes into. Purchaser can either replace it themselves or I'm going to but again, it would go with said higher price up above. Previous owner had pulled the side black siding off (on an S5 it's the same color as the car) As well as removed the rear wiper and wiper motor. I had planned on replacing those but if the buyer doesn't want those put back on the car, I can leave them off. Would be buying said parts from a local rx-7 club member so the prices for the cosmetics being done go directly to the car.

The rear wing needs to be repainted as well as the side/driverside rear view mirrors due to general sun fade. The hood needs to be repainted as well. There is a small dent in the front passenger side quarter panel of the car which just needs to be pulled out a bit. Other than those things the car runs great.

Car will also come with dual gauge pod. Anyways post up if interested, aim name is esclavebaby and my name is Terron.

[ 20. March 2005, 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Veritas ]