Fast ass Supra....Dr.Z06, see this.

Putty

Color me unimpressed. I was walking 600's (and getting walked by liter bikes) by the same margin shown in the vid in my Z06 on the old set-up, which was good for only about 550rwhp. Considering that, on the new set up, low boost will have me dialed in at right around 750rwhp, I aint skeered. 8)

Putty's days are numbered.

• 2 weeks later...

Color me unimpressed. I was walking 600's (and getting walked by liter bikes) by the same margin shown in the vid in my Z06 on the old set-up, which was good for only about 550rwhp. Considering that, on the new set up, low boost will have me dialed in at right around 750rwhp, I aint skeered. 8)

[/quote:6b0ed]

Putty's days were over the night Joe bought the ZX-14....

Putty's days were over the night Joe bought the ZX-14....[/quote:4dbdd]

Joe who? Whoever he is....he better bring his A game when he comes. I'm dealing with 170hp at 360lbs. Joe's playing with 185, at best, at like 500lbs. He may be bigger than me too. Not good for that 14....Tell me where to be and when.

Can we see your dyno? I post that comment in fun FWIW. Joe Campbell, he is on CR the red ZX-14. He registered here and said he never got his info to get on here.

I don't have a copy of it, with a graph. I will say it's been dynoed no less than 165 and no higher than 176. Every dyno is different. Man, I talk shit just for fun. I could care less if he takes me...I just like to have fun.