Looking for canidates for Computer position (NCR)

stealthmonkey

Some of you know I have a position at NCR as a field Engineer. We are looking for a qualified person in the Central Ohio area. Some of the qualifications you must have are CompTIA A+ (must have certificate), Laserprinter repair, and some server repair experience. Any POS experience is a plus. This position is 95% hardware related. So if your a software guru this isnt for you. You will have to know Columbus as well as how to manuver around some of the outskirt cities (circleville, deleware, etc..). It includes full benifits with 401k, paid vacations, and paid training.

Personally I have gone around the country with this position and i have really enjoyed it. It is very stressful at times and a cake walk at others. please email me your resumes and a breif description of your experience. Thanks

~Geoff locke

stealthmonkey@ohio3si.org

Originally posted by Drunkendubber:

A+ certification is the biggest waste of 200 dollars in the history of life. Not only is it obsolete but any pc fuckhole can pass it. Good luck to all you fulltimers in applying

I take it you failed the test then? ;)tongue.gif

-Marc