Sony PSP Value Pack - Game console WITH MANY EXTRAS!!!

Guest shan112

Guest shan112

SORRY THE PRICE IS $300.00 IT'S ON E-BAY NOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO BUY IT I WILL TAKE IT OFF..

SONY PSP 2 weeks old Like new with NO DEAD PIXELS !! U.S version Value Pack psp game console with a whole lot of extras!! I have 3 games (Ridge Racer, Lumines, Ape Escape) and the Spider-Man 2 UMD movie. Also with the bundle I have an extra hard case, and the Pelican hard clip on screen cover, Scan Disk 512mb memory stick Pro duo, Sony 32mb pro duo, 4 game protector sleeves, plastic screen protector already on it, and the data cable for downloads and charging. The software on the system is also already updated to the newest version.

The original price for the PSP was $250.00 plus tax the games you can figure about $30.00 a piece and the 512mb stick $80.00, download cable $20.00, clip on hard screen protector $20.00, extra semi-hard game case with game protector sleeves $25.00. That's $485.00 plus taxes for each item I have spent on this system and everything to go with it! So as you see this is one GREAT DEAL!!

I HAVE PICS IF NEEDED!

Contact Shannon @ 614-554-1280