So, who is the fastest?

coltboostin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fastest STREET car in Columbus, probobly isn't on this board. But I know of a few of the top of my head that could run 7's all day, on street tires. An easy way to answer your question... Just come to the Kings of Columbus race at trails. Don't bother starting another worthless thread.

WTF...I thought you stopped posting?

-Marc

Well i would asked if you missed me but that would probably be a no. My computer was just being really gehy for some reason and yesterday out of the blue it decided to be fixed.

Im just real busy with work and shit to so i dont get a chance to come out anymore. Ill be around though. :wtg:

Who is the fastest car in Cbus

From a roll-

From a dig-

I still cantfigure out who the king of dig is, but is Mr roll Dr Zo6? Just looking to see who is at the top of the scene.

Not you.

Not you.

Not you.

Ummmmmm....Dammit. Oh yeah, not you again.

I will narrow it down then. Im not speaking old muscle trailor queen engine makes it a few runs 14inch wide radial malarky. Of the people on this forum a am speaking of, since this is the audience reading this post. Not this Mustang I know, or my cousin's brother's son's nephwes's great aunt's P.O's jet car. There is no "list" to speak of on this forum, thats why I ask. I would just like to get stuff set in stone, or at least firm gravel befor the "Ballte for Ohio" is resceduled since the 30th got scrubbed, thats all.

I supose I would be more interested in the roll car, but I am interested in what the people of this forum think and can agree on a car for each title.

Actually, the owners of the King of Columbus winner cars are on here and read the forums.

However, they'll prefer to ignore you and focus on people with real cars and not some college schmuck with a crapbox, some credit cards, and an ego the size of their cubic inches.

Go home, you've bitched out too many times to be believable anymore.

Actually, the owners of the King of Columbus winner cars are on here and read the forums.

However, they'll prefer to ignore you and focus on people with real cars and not some college schmuck with a crapbox, some credit cards, and an ego the size of their cubic inches.

Go home, you've bitched out too many times to be believable anymore.

I dont even have a credit card. Crapbox is correct though. I just dont want to go down there and run the wrong people as evidently my scout crew did. Like I said, more concrete things here.

Is Tilly the man to ebat or what?

Not sure any of would ever agree as for which car would fit each title.

Sam (w/ the yellow Z06), Andrew (w/ the Viper), and I are probably the faster roll cars on here. We'll all be there in the event you make it down and give us more than 36 seconds notice that you're coming.

Anthony (aka DarkFormula) comes to mind when thinking about the faster, wholly streetable dig cars on here. (I think you and I agree on what "streetable" means and what it doesn't mean.) I can't speak for him with regard to making himself available for racing when we put together the "Battle for Ohio" meet.

Not sure any of would ever agree as for which car would fit each title.

Sam (w/ the yellow Z06), Andrew (w/ the Viper), and I are probably the faster roll cars on here. We'll all be there in the event you make it down and give us more than 36 seconds notice that you're coming.

Doc, I thought Tony gave you a good roll the other night?