Pour house on Tues

Chad is Dead

I met a bartender at the pour house tonite and shes going to let me play stunt videos there tommarow all night. Its a small bar so if alot of CR people come it will probably be all us. Its on the corner of Granville street right across from the Wendys. If anyone wants to come it will probably be all CR members and stunt vids being played all night. They also have really cheap alki. I think tommarow they have 99 cent miller lights. Its right next to the Old Bag of Nails. Hope to see some of you their.

p.s. Cameras will be there for the new six14stunt vid.

umm shall we say 9:30? Hopefully the bartender remembers me. I drank w/ her last night and then went to her house but she seem kinda drunk. Even if we cant watch stunt vids we can still hang out. So is 9:30 good for everyone? Or just show up whenever you want.

Fuck I found out they might close early if not alot of people are there and the'll probably close at 10 no matter what. So I'm going to go early and get there at like 8 so if you guys can come that early that would be awesome so they don't close early. Then if they do we can go right next door to the old bag of nails and chill on the patio or at the bar. Sorry for the short notice.