CO stunners?

Guest 02R6foshizzle

Guest 02R6foshizzle
I saw some dude doing the sickest endo on the freeway the other day had a "CO stunners" sticker on the bike, anybody know who these stunt riding pimps are....

Guest 02R6foshizzle
the truth eh... the truth is you are nothing but a little punk ass hoe, you better watch out who you call a faggot or you might catch a major beatdown by the CO......

the truth eh... the truth is you are nothing but a little punk ass hoe, you better watch out who you call a faggot or you might catch a major beatdown by the CO......

Ok, im not a little punk ass, and ill call you a faggot.

Opps...looks like you threatened The Truth...time for a ban.

-Marc

Well, as great as it was having your worthless, unintelligent statistic ass on the board, you're done.

Too bad, too. I have nothing against bikers, I rode a CBR for awhile and absolutely love riding more than any other form of motorsport. I just like to use my head and abstain from doing stupid shit, as it's easy enough to die riding normally.

You might as well come on over here, unzip my pants, wrap your hands around my cock, and start sucking until you choke. You're a fucking faggot. Yeah, I'm saying it too. Gonna threaten me? Come on motherfucker, you think you're a tough guy?

Guest COstunner11

They are just mad because there car can not do a wheelie or go as fast.

If you guys are so into speed you are a dumbass because if you knew true speed you would have a bike. FAGS CO stunnerz bitches

They are just mad because there car can not do a wheelie or go as fast.

If you guys are so into speed you are a dumbass because if you knew true speed you would have a bike. FAGS CO stunnerz bitches

I'm so incredibly glad I went to school and learned basic grammer. Obviously, this guy didn't. This guy is the type I don't feel sorry for when I see his body spread across the freeway in pieces.

COstunner11, please just go away. Your kind isn't welcome here. Have you seen Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle? Yeah well, you and your "stunnerz bitches" are the "extreme" guys. You're nothing but a bunch of fake ass posers wishing you were cool. Wow, you can do a wheelie. I'm so impressed. You should just come over here and suck on my cock for awhile until I shoot my load and make you gag. Please, this would make me very happy today. I won't give you a reach around because you're a little bitch. But I will let you swallow.

Guest Crucial Conflict

yeah yeah yeah, All you Motherfuck'rs can be some pleaser's and take some tweezer's and pick every hair off my nut sack and SUCK my DICK exactly were its at...

Is that good enough for all you bitch's... Ban my shit, and I'll be back like I left something... Watch.... You all are just abunch of Post Whores!!!!!!!!

!!!!!FTP!!!!!!!!FTP!!!!!!! CO Stunt Ryderz AllUpInYa !!!!!!!!!FTP!!!!!!!!!!FTP!!!!!!!!!

yeah yeah yeah, All you Motherfuck'rs can be some pleaser's and take some tweezer's and pick every hair off my nut sack and SUCK my DICK exactly were its at...

Is that good enough for all you bitch's... Ban my shit, and I'll be back like I left something... Watch.... You all are just abunch of Post Whores!!!!!!!!

!!!!!FTP!!!!!!!!FTP!!!!!!! CO Stunt Ryderz AllUpInYa !!!!!!!!!FTP!!!!!!!!!!FTP!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that was honestly one of the gayest post's I've ever seen on here...and I was around for bugboy and mekkafire...

Enjoy banland squid.

-Marc

Wow. I think you may suck more dick then Monica.

Marc your a big ol' stick pussy, look in the mirror....

You calling anyone a pussy is just fucking funny. You're a fucking vag. You deserve to end up like Mr Dumptruck. You'd save alot of time and hassle if you just go out and do it now. Seriously. There are always a bunch of dumptrucks on Dublin Rd. where Roberts Rd. dead ends into it. There's a rock quarry over there. Just ride around for awhile. Make sure you're riding a wheelie and really fast. Then all of your friends will think you're cool, even when you're dead. Stupid fuck...