O-h

Lustalbert

Vince Young makes people look silly, but I'll go ahead and agree with both Lee Corso AND Kirk Herbstreit and say that The National champions will most definitely be The Ohio State University. Teddy, AJ, Troy, Justin, and the rest of the crew are way too good to let anything other than that happen. You can damn well bet that Hawk has had a picture of Young taped to his locker allllllllll year, and saturday he finally gets to smash a real live helmet that's filled with Vince's head.

Vince Young makes people look silly, but I'll go ahead and agree with both Lee Corso AND Kirk Herbstreit and say that The National champions will most definitely be The Ohio State University. Teddy, AJ, Troy, Justin, and the rest of the crew are way too good to let anything other than that happen. You can damn well bet that Hawk has had a picture of Young taped to his locker allllllllll year, and saturday he finally gets to smash a real live helmet that's filled with Vince's head.

Its hard to beat OSU at the shoe, and Mac Brown is a less then impressive coach, great recuiter but not coach, kind reminds me of a John Cooper.

Young is a great player, but that scrambling shit just wont work very well against a very talented defense, with 3 of the best linebackers in college football. And if they think they can throw the ball, well I would go ahead and dare them, the secondary OSU has right now is nothing short of amazing.

As for our offense, well we need to be be able to start running the ball in a power formation. They also need to let Zwick start the game, and bench him after the first series, cause he is a joke. And then Smith will come into the game and dominate, and make Vince Young look like a wannabee.