Yeah

Devils Advocate

Yeah, so this OU thing is fucking nuts. I'd like to know when Berbs and Chad and Steele and Andrew and Jesse are coming down for a "Let's get really fucking drunk and shoot inanimate objects and drop televisions off of high buildings" weekend. In case you were wondering, the pussy down here is INCREDIBLE, too. Post in here if you want to come and when.

Been there, done that and recommend it highly.

A few things to keep in mind:

- Doctors at O'Bleness are highly proficient at stiching up injured drunks. Just make sure that someone is almost sober enough to drive you there.

- Latex is your friend. You don't want to be visiting Hudson Health Center to get a Q-tip shoved someplace it should never go.

- Never let your friends hook up with fat chicks. Unless it's Jon, then be sure to get pictures of her and post on CR.

- The Athens City jail is conveniently located uptown, and they won't let you bail your friends out until morning anyway, so party on.

- AA is for quitters.

- The Athens City jail is conveniently located uptown, and they won't let you bail your friends out until morning anyway, so party on.

Just make sure as shit you don't get hauled to Nelsonville. I have heard horror stories of people making the WALK back to Athens.

But yeah, been there done that (except for the q-tip and jail parts). Now they just ask me for money.

Mark knows. Mark, you better be down here for homecoming, My highschool physics teacher is going to bring all of his buddies from '92 down here. We also recently got in touch with one of the founders from 67, which rocks. Me and My friend Owen, who was in the winter class last year, are co-recruiting chairs, and have been doing a sick ass job so far. Rumor on the street is that our house has kicked it harder than any frat has in a decade, and we're topping that this weekend. We're looking forward to a fall class of THIRTY or so. Friggin sick.

Chadwick, yeah, I know two. Chris Logan and Tom Huegel. Pikes are alright, we have no beef with any of 'em. They mostly keep to themselves.