for all of you newbies

asian900ss

Just to inform you so you know whats really going on with this group. Flounder is gay, so dont be alarmed. Yota looks like a troll so if you see him hearding goats under 71 and 270 its probably bed time. Satan holds his liquor equal to when I was 7yrs old. IF you talk to Whity and he tells you he works at a titty bar he does. But if you expect to see him at work as a bouncer you will be disipointed because you will see his TITTIES. And I spell like an 8yr old. Just a little FYI so when you meet people face to face you know what to expect.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Did I mention Flounder is GAY??

But a GREAT bunch of guys to know

Satan your fiance can vouch for the alky part but I had to cary you to your car and then you told me you were going to kill me if I didnt let you bounce off the walls into your house. Ha ha and yes I guess you should be alarmed with flounder just dont let him ride behind you on the sunday rides. :dunno:

Satan your fiance can vouch for the alky part but I had to cary you to your car and then you told me you were going to kill me if I didnt let you bounce off the walls into your house. Ha ha and yes I guess you should be alarmed with flounder just dont let him ride behind you on the sunday rides. :dunno:

I dont think you even know what the front of my bike looks like.. your always behind me checking out my ass...

Crazy asains.. :nono: