OSU vs. Texas

Casper

It wasn't Zwick's falt, Smith couldn't punch it in 3 times when in the red zone. I have to lay the blame on Tressel.....It was his usual bull crap coaching style. Play safe....play not to win, but play not too lose. All he thought about was getting close enough to kick a field goal.

Sure Zwicks fumble didn't help....but neither did Smith's stupid safety...why didn't he throw it away? Zwick showed some good things as did Smith...all in all Tressel got comfortable w/ a 6 pt lead and tried to protect that instead of trying to win the game. He went to a prevent D and played soft! Shame on Him!!! Tressel lost the game not the players!

A+ for the defensive effort.. I mean, Texas is the #2 team in the country and we weren't going to stop them every single time.

C- for the offense.. how many god damn chances do we need to win a game. What was our average starting field position, the 45-50!??!! 1 TD, 5 field goals. And what great hands Hamby has..

I would have rather seen texas blow us out than a loss like that.. at least with a blow out, the better team obviously wins.

I know as soon as I saw zwick starting the game was doomed. Yes zwick has gotten MUCH better since last year, but troy is so much better under pressure. Although troy does F up on the snap sometimes. We should have just put ginn in at quarter back again :D

smith didnt throw it away because he was inside the tackles, which would've been intentional grounding in the endzone, aka safety. OSU is the better team, but the coaches just didnt use the weapons we have. how many completions to holmes and ginn did we have? we almost never went deep. but when hamby had that wide open toss in the endzone, that falls directly on him. a bunch of different issues led to the loss, but we'll be in the Rose Bowl anyway.

My how quick the people turn on Tressel.If OSU had the better team they would have won!I think the players lost the game because of a weak offense and a defense that couldn't get the job done.OSU has some great players, but you need a team of great players and some luck(remember their last championship season)to win it all.

smith didnt throw it away because he was inside the tackles, which would've been intentional grounding in the endzone, aka safety. OSU is the better team, but the coaches just didnt use the weapons we have. how many completions to holmes and ginn did we have? we almost never went deep. but when hamby had that wide open toss in the endzone, that falls directly on him. a bunch of different issues led to the loss, but we'll be in the Rose Bowl anyway.

AH no chance in hell, you know that the rose bowl is the National Championship game this year right.

AH no chance in hell, you know that the rose bowl is the National Championship game this year right.

just watch. it's the 2nd week. we lost to the #2 team by 3 points. they'll get beat, we'll go on and only lose this one game. by the end of the season we'll be in the top 5 easy, and more than likely the top 3. this will be a very hard year for anyone to go undefeated.