2001-2004 ex coupe greddy exhaust and injen intake

ColumbusDrift

got this stuff sitting in my basement and is defintley useless to me. its a greddy evo exhaust with a ding on muffler but that effect sound or performance and a injen coldair intake that needs a filter. looking for 350 obo i dont know just want it out but would trade for si wheels.

fairly firm on the price. will seperate but only if it is worth the while. yes, filter would normally go under the fender. it is for the newer bodied civic so i don't think that it would fit on a 99 unless that is the newer style. also interested in any stock 4x100 rims and tires (steelies or such) that would fit an 1989 civic dx hatchback (need decent treaded tires as i do 100 miles a day on them), with cash included in the deal. newer si wheels would be great as well.

Guest Lowered_93_SBC_S10
would love to look at these they will fit a 99 ex its teh same body. mine is a sohc motor. give me a call so i can look at these please 740-248-6891 or 136*101*20338 tim

Sell me your Starlet instead.

Didn't know anyone else knew what a KP61 was. Not sure if you would want it. It still needs front end body parts. A blast to drive until i started taking apart the engine. Dumb move on my part. Should just put in a 2/3TC or 4age in it and be done. I'm waiting on the headlight brackets, hood and passenger's side fender to complete the front end right now. And then the hard part of reassembling everything and trying to find all the old fasteners.