1998 Mustang GT FS/FT

88lx5oh

1998 Ford Mustang GT

4.6l 2v v8

127k miles

5spd

white exterior black interior

motor runs perfect. uses no oil, miles are all highway. there is nto a leak on this car. uses nothing. no noises what so ever. replaced intake gaskets about 8 months ago, replaced alternator 6 months ago, replaced battery 4 months ago, jsut replaced a brake line a month ago.

Black leather interior in great shape. normal wear on driver seat. no rips, or tears. always conditioned with meguiars gold glass leather care. power driver seat. power locks, power windows, cruise, AC blows ice cold. interior is spotless.

Mach 460 sound system CD and tape decks.

transmission shifts great. rear end just rebuilt all new bearings, and a FMS 4.10 ring and pinion gear was installed.

car is pretty much done stock with the exception of the gear, and it has a flowmaster cat back. still has stock airbox, and h pipe.

the car is actually not that bad on gas either.

the body is almost perfect on it. there are 2 small imperfections. a small hail size dent on the roof, and one in the right fender. both are hardly noticable, and could be pulled by the dent wizard, jsut never got to it.

windows are blacked out 5 %. jsut driver and passenger sides, and quarter windows. car is washed and waxed atleast once a week, literally. alays kept clean and spotless. the wheels are painted bronze, you may or may not like. i like it, but thats me.

check my sig for a pic. i will host more pics if needed.

im asking $7000 or trade for a nice suv