Dayton Stunters

12oclocker

Man I've been wanting to go shoot stunters, but haven't known any in the area or where they practice.

:lol: Yeah that completely sounded not the way I meant.

Yeah, he meant take pictures. He's an awesome photographer 12o'clock. ;)

Now that's some funny sheiite right there!!! lol.gif

Im in troy....

damn, I actually thought you wanted to put a bullet in me at first, I was getting worried! :lol:

Man I've been wanting to go shoot stunters, but haven't known any in the area or where they practice.

same here, I ride solo most of the time around here, if your in the area sometime let me know

HAHAAHAHAAHA That video was awesome. He was more worried about her recording him. I'd been like... Go ahead and delete that right now. THEN I was waiting for her to show the carnage... but it never happened.

I couldnt imagine that bike being able to do a wheelie. I had a CBR 600 & I couldnt lift up the front to save my life.

lol thanks dustin!!

....ass

What would you do without me...

HAHAAHAHAAHA That video was awesome. He was more worried about her recording him. I'd been like... Go ahead and delete that right now. THEN I was waiting for her to show the carnage... but it never happened.

I couldnt imagine that bike being able to do a wheelie. I had a CBR 600 & I couldnt lift up the front to save my life.

Clutch man, clutch.

Hey 12oclocker, We should meet up and ride sometime. I live in Milton now, but am moving to Troy in a few weeks. The Dayton guys are a blast to ride with if you havent risdden with them already. I dont stunt but I am always up for trying new things. I cant even think where you would have a place to stunt anywhere around Troy besides the road.

The road mostly, I do have a lot I got permission to ride at also...

I live exactly between w.milton, and troy, technically I do live in w.milton. but not many people know of that 1 horse town, so I just tell everyone troy.

xtremef4i just pm me your myspace or something if you want to ride sometime... :D

The road mostly, I do have a lot I got permission to ride at also...

I live exactly between w.milton, and troy, technically I do live in w.milton. but not many people know of that 1 horse town, so I just tell everyone troy.

xtremef4i just pm me your myspace or something if you want to ride sometime... :D

xtremef4i doesn't ride much, he's gotta girl that cracks the whip :D

I'm in Tipp. Sometime we'll all have to get together and do some riding. I went out for a couple hours tonight with ninjachk08 and cattmouch. Good times!

xtremef4i doesn't ride much, he's gotta girl that cracks the whip :D

I'm in Tipp. Sometime we'll all have to get together and do some riding. I went out for a couple hours tonight with ninjachk08 and cattmouch. Good times!

Dustin u are killin me. Im pretty sure I have ridden more than you this year.

I will give you credit Dustin, that was good. Yeah I did leave the door wide open for you...Im only one up if you count OR group rides I guess. I want to put some of the plastics back on the 250 tonight unless you or anyone else wants to ride. Still need to break the new tires in some more and narrow the chicken strips. How was the ride last night? where did you ride?

Just around...Hit the S's on canal at 80 and came out at 90. I think my suspension is back where I want it finally!

Went by and got Danielle took 235 to 571 to Milton-Carlisle road then circled up the back roads to 41 and then Childrens home back down to 202.

I may ride. It's gonna be nice all week. Only thing I want to get done is pull that pushmower apart.