Looking for some body shop work

Science Abuse

eric.. get ahold of me, i can get every inch iof glue off the car and whatever stickers are left. the car will be buffed and polished on top of it. pm me and ill get you my nubmer and maybe we can meet up or if you ahve pics i can give you a quote

Actualy, after some intimate waxing time...and the fact that I found an Orange something something that gets it right off...I've decided not to detail it. The pain is in such a state that buffing wont do, and Mako'ing over it would be a travesty. I'm inthe market for a strp down, rust spot killing noew paint job. What's the cheapest that can be done, so I have a figure to save for? :p

With stickers;

http://squidcar.com/190.jpg

without, though it doesnt show the damage. Some have pulled the clear coat right off. Luckily I dont care, I have arare, fun, fuel efficient 4 door for cheap, and I save on my car insurance. ;)

How does it run, how does it handle? It looks interesting. Where do you find this car?

On scale of 1-10...

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/spinaltap-36821.jpg

It pulls like no NA 4cyl I've everdriven. When you push on the gas, things begin to happen, and continue happening allthe way to 7000 rpm. With the modifications done, handling is very rail like. ;) The turn in isn't as theatric as my other two cars, and it stops fast enough to detatch retinas.

On top of all that, roll the windows up on the highway and you'll forget you have an engine. It's quiet, very quiet. The interior isn't flawless, but none of the flaws efect comfort. It's the nices 238,000 mile leather Ive seen. ;)

The gadgetry is simple and German. It's got cool stuff that I didn't expect to find on an 86, but none of it is too much;

-Lock the drivers door, all the doors lock. It's a vaccume system though, so I'm not looking forward having to fix it.

-Power seats...with power head rests, sweet. :p The front seats lean back to almost 180 deg.

-Cruise control is a lever, similar in size to steering wheel tilt. Flip it one way or the other and the cruise sets. Flip it up, gop faster, flip it down, go slower.

-Clock, its analog and in the center of the tach. The lap timer is didgital. ;)

-Climate control, you select your temp on a dial...in celsius. The controls were unfamiliar, yet simple and sensical, so it didn't take long to learn.

-Digital air temperature readout at the base of the steering column in the gauge cluster.

-Gas cap, I had to ask the previous owner how to get the fuel door open, becauseI sure as hell couldn't figure it out. It, of course, was simple. Just puh in on the fuel door and it will pop open. duh :p

That's a kickass car man. Any boost possibilities or is there some high-compression engine work done?

Its a Cosworth. ;)

Unfortunately there is less then would be found in european cars. They got 9-10:1, ours wer lil 8.something. I'm just going to let it be and haul the family in it for now. :)