C5vs03Cobravs03Cobra

Guest srt-4

No i wasent spraying at the track either...The slowest i went was a 13.7 at 107 douchbag..I dont know why you always have to talk shit when i have never seen your car run 1 time.By the way try to drive my car at larue with shitty eagle f1 tires that get no traction at all.I was spinning all the way through 1st and second...it's called torque something your car doesnt have.....Oh wait i've never seen your car run period!! When you get your car running then lets do a roll and see what happens,and just for you i'll spray,and im going to videotape the whole thing so everyone can laugh at your lieing ass.

Denny, you don't have anything fast, I saw you get beat by a stock gto. I ran faster than you, and my car is slow as piss. I wouldn't call 13.9 fast dude.

Ty

everyone knows that you lie about everything so why would anyone believe you now?You dont even have a car that runs.So go back to looking at your car in pieces and think to yourself if it will ever see the road again.

Denny, you are in the wrong here. Man up and take it. Don't continue to talk shit. I have many excuses as to why I don't want to drive my car this year, yes. Plain and simple I dont' want to leave it alone. Ohh, I went 13.1 in my non torque monster in some "road huggers" I do beleive it is some brand x of walkmart all-seasons, So who cares what was on your car. Ohh, and my car has torque, not a piss-ton of it and certainly not at the low-end. I mean torque is just hp x rpm right? Denny just leave it alone, ok. It just upset me that you degraded some of your so-called internet buddies.

Ty

Lol,Take a joke man u know im just kidding.It's just fun talking smack,i know my car is slow, its stock right now.We will have fun nextyear when u get your car done and i get mine done to.L8ter