Griggs products

Mensan

Anyone ever run a Griggs K-Member? What else was required, and did you notice an improvement? Would you let me look under your car?

TIA

on a mustang? what kind of improvement are you looking for? at the very least you'll need coilovers.

almost every serious mustang club racer is running griggs or maximum motorsports hardware.

I have a number of grigg’s products on my 94 cobra. I don't have the K-member because it was more work that I wanted to do at the time. At minimum it would help to square up the front suspension. None of the stock k-members are fully square, which can cause issues with the front suspension settings. What I found with the griggs products is that buy just one part from them is not effective. Their stuff is setup to work together so it is really hard to put one part at a time on your car. I ended up buying a number of parts over a couple of years and installing them all together.

Shad

Shad, thanks. I really am interested in the K-Member, but also in some of the rear end stuff too. I will need a torque arm and panhard bar, plus stiffer control arms. I'd like to see how a lot of the different stuff goes on, and talk to someone who has had it installed to see how they liked it, install, etc.

Matt, PM brotha. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

There is a fox-body that runs autocross locally with Griggs K-member, coilovers, torque arm, and watts link that is fast as hell. I rode with him once and the car is planted. The k-member raises the mounting point of the control arms thus lowering the CG without lowering the roll center. Plus it cuts tons of weight. Check out http://www.corner-carvers.com and do searches for Griggs and k-members and you will get a wealth of info.