Two weeks from now, Sat. July 26th

thomez

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to plan something for the 26th?

I'm gonna be in Lorain that weekend. I was hoping to ride with my friend, I haven't seen his bike yet, its a Buehl, but he usually works on Saturdays. I might be interested, if you don't mind a scoot in the mix. It is a 600cc, so I can hold my own pretty good :)

that would be sweet! the Metroparks would offer nice scenery and low traffic with some curves but nothing high speed

could plan some stops along there pretty easy as well

Definetly nothing fast, but would be a nice ride. That map doesn't really do the route justice,

I zoomed in on that road using my MS Streets & Trips and the parkway looks nice and twisty from start to finish

Here is a link to the start of the parkway on Mapquest....

http://tinyurl.com/6b4rgz

Scoll along and follow the road, not bad.

I'm gonna be in Lorain that weekend. I was hoping to ride with my friend, I haven't seen his bike yet, its a Buehl, but he usually works on Saturdays. I might be interested, if you don't mind a scoot in the mix. It is a 600cc, so I can hold my own pretty good :)

I'm in Lorain. You need to look me up..we can log some seat time or shoot the shit.

I rode the parks a while back. Casual ride. Nice scenery. Some curves, but nothing you're gonna be able to lean at speed into. Cops DO roll through there frequently.

I might pass on this one...something tells me I'll be working in Macedonia this weekend or the next. We'll see.

I'm in Lorain. You need to look me up..we can log some seat time or shoot the shit.

Your settings say "Cleveland". What are you ashamed to say you're from Lorain :p , I know, most people don't know where Lorain is so the "Im from Cleveland" thing comes up all the time, been there done that. I was born and raised in Lorain, been living in Columbus since 2000.

I rode the parks a while back. Casual ride. Nice scenery. Some curves, but nothing you're gonna be able to lean at speed into. Cops DO roll through there frequently.

I might pass on this one...something tells me I'll be working in Macedonia this weekend or the next. We'll see.

I was wondering about the police/rangers. If anyone else has any ideas please lets hear em. I have never rode in NE Ohio yet, that weekend will be my first trip up there with my bike so I don't know any good and fun roads simply found that route on motorcycleroads.us

I'm not too concerned about a slower/relaxed pace but I'm kinda gay for cool scenery..... and I know the Metroparks offers that. I rode my bicycle up there from Kent a few months ago.

I also am up for riding somewhere else so share other ideas :)

Your settings say "Cleveland". What are you ashamed to say you're from Lorain :p , I know, most people don't know where Lorain is so the "Im from Cleveland" thing comes up all the time, been there done that. I was born and raised in Lorain, been living in Columbus since 2000.

I live in Lorain..but I'm not from this shit hole. If it wasn't for my kids I would have been long gone.

I'm not too concerned about a slower/relaxed pace but I'm kinda gay for cool scenery..... and I know the Metroparks offers that. I rode my bicycle up there from Kent a few months ago.

I also am up for riding somewhere else so share other ideas :)

Soooo.....Does this mean you officially got the ZReX now Thomez?