Who thinks Lizard 1 is a Douchebag??

zerocrash

rofl.gif HOLY SHIT BATMAN!!! whistling.gif

I'll go out on the limb with 'ya here Mikey. Bein' the new guy on the board....Only here a few months now....I learned very quickly that there is no arguing with Liz.

Maybe he's totally different in person, but I find most of his posts seem to be very aggressively stating his opinion on the topic at hand. There doesn't seem to be any tolerance, gray area, or humor....It's his way or none.....Those who agree with him, & the rest who are wrong. As a newer member who doesn't know him....It makes me avoid conversations he's involved in, as the argument's not worth the aggravation

I learned a long time ago.....Nobody likes a braggart or a know-it-all

lurk.gif

I find most of his posts seem to be very aggressively stating his opinion on the topic at hand. There doesn't seem to be any tolerance, gray area, or humor....It's his way or none.....Those who agree with him, & the rest who are wrong. As a newer member who doesn't know him....It makes me avoid conversations he's involved in, as the argument's not worth the aggravation

I learned a long time ago.....Nobody likes a braggart or a know-it-all

That's exactly my point. We all have opinions, if we didn't the world would be boring. However, an opinion is exactly that, (a view, a judgment, an appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter) an opinion. He seems to think that his is the only one that matters.

This is a current example of what I meant when I said it's not worth the aggravation to argue with Lizz.....These are the lengths you must be prepared to go to/Time you must be prepared to invest out of your day. To me...It's just easier to let it go most of the time.

Matt's original post in black....Lizz's response in red , for those who didn't read it in the other thread.......

Originally Posted by MattKatz viewpost.gif

Nope...Reading COmprehension still owns joo....

I have FAR more than that invested.

I can Recoup abot $11K for what I have...Maybe $10.5K if I want to leave a little leeway.

I guess you must think you know it all huh...Appear that way since you think my Parts are worthless....and you have that $7500 number stuck in your head.

Lets just be realistic here......

Bike..Books for $6800+ still....

Mine has Uber low milage at 2400..Very clean..Would sell with BMC , Speedo healer and Chain SProcket Set,Puig Screen and Flushies in the FRont.

Lets just Say $6600....Good deal ..under Book and very fair....And an very easy price to sell at.

Average deal at best. Most are going for $6500 in premo shape. The add-ons mean nothing that you'd include. So, they negate to $0... Plus, it doesn't mean shit what KBB says. Dealers use NADA...

PC...$200 - Worth didly. OEM is worth as much. Common.

EX...$500 - Entry level exhaust. Again, OEM is worth more with the miles you have. Yosh system you have is the cheap version they make. Wanna have something worth a bit? The systems I mentioned are considered top shelf...

CF Parts

• CF tail...$350..Good luck getting one of these...Let alone one that has had all the fitment worked out already. - Again, cool part here. Price is "OK", but you can get a legit high end piece from OPP and it'll cost more. Bling factor and I think an addition to the $6500 would be added here. So, price at this point can be at $6650 since parts are worth 50% of retail...
  • Lowers Pair...$200 - See above. Good part here. Add in and we have $6750...
  • Mirrors....$100 - Lame. Kinda a cheesy addition, but what the hell - $6800...
  • Fender....$180 - Cool part again. Retail goes to $6900...
  • Cluster Cover....$80...Once again..GL...Only a few in the states - Cluster cover is cheesy and easily something similar found in LP. $0 value...
  • Rear Hugger..$75 - Bling factor and no value... $0.

Body Parts ...Extras

• Upper...$200
  • L mid Fairing...$75
  • R mid Fairing...$75
  • Tanks COver 1....$75
  • Tanks COver 2...$75
  • Ram Air Covers....$65
  • Solo Cowl...$110
  • 1KRR Fender...$75

ALL are worth $0 as it should be available as stock parts. Extras are fine for racers, but the street guys aren't going to be very inclined to pay more for them...

March Forged W/Pilot 2CT's/Drive Systems Sprocket (new)... $1800 These are cool, but very limited as to value. They're worth about $1000 at the high end. No matter what, they're used even with new tires and Sprockets... So, we have $7900. Realistically, as I stated before (you're reading comprehension comment can be inserted here), you'd be lucky to get $7500 for it all... BUT, you seem to know it all so...

Pazzo Levers ...$140 - $0 value. Bling factor...

Sparco Gas Cap ...$125..Good luck getting one of these in the states as well - $0

Rear Passenger peg Signals...$125 - $0

Velocity Stacks...$75 - $0

That right there adds up to $11.3K.

Minus shipping which would be included in those prices.....Net of about $10.5K or so. Again, the value is about $5-$6k. Not $11.3 or $10k. If you were to sell them all seperately, you might pull slightly more, but again, used Pazzo levers can be found all day long for $70 +/-...

Now show me exactly where you see only $7500 - I stated you could sell the bike in OEM fairings with the wheels and tires for about $7500. If you sell it w/o the body parts (OEM) and use the CF body parts, I think $7500 is still fair. Again, you throwing out the reading comprehension comment is thrown back at you.....OR where I am overpricing any items at all. See above. Selling them at the listed prices above seems fair enough if done 100% seperately. But, again, the wheels as an example - you can get new tires and teh wheels for almost what you are asking so, it isn't a deal. $1k is more than fair and an expected price for such wheels...used.

You won't..Because you cant.

You do the math. I did. $7500-$7900 (high end) is a legit price for the bike with the Pazzo, CF goodies, wheels and such. The stock bodywork isn't worth shit and the PC and exhaust are actually on the lower end of what people would like to see if expected to pay more than NADA value for. Understand better now?

This is a current example of what I meant when I said it's not worth the aggravation to argue with Lizz.....These are the lengths you must be prepared to go to/Time you must be prepared to invest out of your day. To me...It's just easier to let it go most of the time.

Matt's original post in black....Lizz's response in red , for those who didn't read it in the other thread.......

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Wow...

Seeing that Zero is what, the financial manager at HNW, I expected a little more professionalism and less childhood BS.

But, considering if he's who I think he is and the fact that I've taken care of him when he needed something, I guess I see where people sit when it comes to being appreciative. I may be wrong and he is just a regular Joe at HNW, but still...

Oh, well...

I'll try and explain and give reasonings here as many of the guys chiming in are those who probably believe in the ways I go against...

First, there are a LOT of people who come to sites like this hoping to find answers. They look at post counts, look at titles, look at if you are a "supporter", etc. to decide whether that person responding and starting threads is a legit and informative individual. A lot of times, they are one dimensional and lack deep experience in the subject yet feel the need to reply as if they are 100% experienced and well knowing of the topic at hand.

My problem is that I do have a lot of experience. Much is bad and much is probably worthless and pointless, but it is experience. I have never expressed I know it all. I also have never said I was better or best when compared to others. I use what knowledge I have and experience I have been a part of to support what I say. Take the $200 for a used PC. I used the Ebay link to support why I felt $200 used was too high. Someone can get a new in the box system for $70 more. Maybe to some, $70 is a huge savings and is worth buying used. However, what I did was plant a seed in someone's mind hopefully to let them know there are choices. What really is something is when I tell you how long I have been doing this. The people I have had the honor of being around, the sports marketing departments I have been a part of and meeting those who I have had as heroes, but have been friends with due to my job, and finally, the companies I have worked for that are leaders in certain fields of our sport of motorcycle riding and racing...

I also like to argue to understand and learn. I make comments that are within my responses that actually support folks at times that I "argue" with. Those never seem to get read or quoted. Arguing allows us to learn. If you argue, you need to have facts to help support your response. If you do not, you look silly and are visibly shown as really not a good choice for such info... Thus, weeds out those who are really less experienced and those who are solely basing their statements on opinion over a small amount of time put into it.

The poll here is a funny one. I'd appreciate it if it were taken down, but it also allows me to show others just how childish people are when stood up against. I ruffle feathers of those with weak dispositions and those who lack the knowledge to stand up and actually support what they say. It's easy for someone to get upset and be a kid and act out like this poll to supposedly prove a point to others that they are king of the hill and can never be slapped around. Otherwise, you will brunt their anger by having to read a poorly organized retort... "Take that"....

I'm secure in what I do and how I act. I really try and help those who ask for it. I try and take that experience I have collected and try and give out good info to those asking. Real world info...

Too many of you guys get hung up on the race background. What you don't realize is that the background is like racing in general. The stuff we learn racing trickles down to the street guys and their machines... So, it is a direct link to what sometimes happens before it hits the streets... The CBR600RR (2005-2006) comment about the bike being less desired machine. That comment was based on the fact that there are more 600s from other manufacturers that are more desired on the standpoint of a few things. Parts in the aftermarket. CBR600s (until the reinvented 2007) are not the first to get parts made for them. Think GSXR, R6, etc. Simple stuff like that is sometimes tough to take when you own one, but in reality, it is sometimes not so. The CBR600RR is a good bike. I never stated it sucked, it was a pile of shit, only girls ride them, etc. I stated it was less desired in terms of comparing it to the other 600s. The Kawasaki ZX6 isn't the most sought after 600, either. I love Kaws. I wish they were because they are great machines...

Point is simple. I try and not let my feelings get in the way of an argument. You may think I do not accept when I am wrong or cannot accept another person's opinion. I can. I have. If I am wrong, I will admit it. However, you must prove your point, too. Remember one thing - arguments are two sided. If I don't stand down, it is because the other/s do not, as well...

In the end, you guys can have some fun at my expense. Sorry I offend you guys out there. I'm a pretty good guy in person, I think. At least I have a lot of folks who are either being completely lied to or bambozzled or I have a decent network of friends out there...