Kawabusa?

customhillbilly

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kawasaki stopped the zx-12 and is making a new 1400

looks kinda like a 200mph couch.

what are your opinions?http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/photos/2006models/2006-Kawasaki-ZX-14d.jpg

Who care what it looks like, you know it will do with a T-66 hanging off it?!

It looks fine to me, like a big monster of a bike.

any better article other then that photoshop?

I hate to break the bad news but that isn't a photoshop. That really is how ugly it looks. http://www.kawasaki.com/media/news/details.asp?articleID=303&catID=&catDesc=

Check out the ZX-10, it looks pretty similar.

Why does everyone think it's like riding a sofa? Have you even ridden a ZX-12? The ZX-14 isn't that much different than the current ZX-12 under all that plastic.

Riding a sofa....HA..! Ride a Harley, Goldwing, FJ-13, Shadow, etc....anything. The BUSA and ZX12/14 isn't even close. That's like comparing a Buggatti(ZX12/14) to a EVO(any liter bike). They serve the purpose they were designed to do. Last I checked the Superbike restriction for 4-cylinder bikes is under 1000cc so it's not like any of these bikes can compete on the road course.

Apples & Oranges.....let it go!

I hate to break the bad news but that isn't a photoshop. That really is how ugly it looks. http://www.kawasaki.com/media/news/details.asp?articleID=303&catID=&catDesc=

Check out the ZX-10, it looks pretty similar.

Why does everyone think it's like riding a sofa? Have you even ridden a ZX-12? The ZX-14 isn't that much different than the current ZX-12 under all that plastic.

Riding a sofa....HA..! Ride a Harley, Goldwing, FJ-13, Shadow, etc....anything. The BUSA and ZX12/14 isn't even close. That's like comparing a Buggatti(ZX12/14) to a EVO(any liter bike). They serve the purpose they were designed to do. Last I checked the Superbike restriction for 4-cylinder bikes is under 1000cc so it's not like any of these bikes can compete on the road course.

Apples & Oranges.....let it go!

So it is more like riding a recliner?

Guest 1_slow_600
Well im feeling lucking on my gsxr 600. That Ill just give your cool 636,10 and the fucking break. You've got that whenever you feel spunky. So why dont you come out of your hole there big shot.

Damnit Hollywood, try again.

My point is, you are talking trash about 600's ( including a 650, albeit a V-twin) when you yourself ride a 600. That makes you a tool.

I'm not even going to ask why you dislike kawi's, because all you say in response is misinformation and biased bull crap.

And notice I said "if I see you out". I'm not going to drop everything I'm doing to come out and race you.

Guest 1_slow_600
First off I dont even own a 600 so im not sure why you keep saying that? I owned a 97 honda 600 f3 like 2 years ago when i got on the board and i just havent changed the name. I own a 01 Supursport GSXR 1000,01 Honda 929rr,And a honda crf 50. Just for the record. If I was to ever buy another kaw it would for sure be the bike that you have. The 636 is the badest 600 out I believe. Ive just had alot of trouble's with them. I had a zx-9 that turned into a shit box within about 2 weeks. And i dont think that the zx-10 zx-12 are as sweet as there talked up to be. THat is all.