Kawabusa?

customhillbilly

First off I dont even own a 600 so im not sure why you keep saying that? I owned a 97 honda 600 f3 like 2 years ago when i got on the board and i just havent changed the name. I own a 01 Supursport GSXR 1000,01 Honda 929rr,And a honda crf 50. Just for the record. If I was to ever buy another kaw it would for sure be the bike that you have. The 636 is the badest 600 out I believe. Ive just had alot of trouble's with them. I had a zx-9 that turned into a shit box within about 2 weeks. And i dont think that the zx-10 zx-12 are as sweet as there talked up to be. THat is all.

Ah, there's the confusion. Your profile says you've got a gixxer 600.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but is busa scoming out with a 1400 and then if they turbo that man is all im going to say on that

crash, how long has ur dad been racing that??? about 4 years ago my dad helped a friend out with his dragster but it was mopar with alum b1 heads his name was sam parks

Guest lil kipp 87
well if you wana know he has a 2001 camaro purple with silver stripes- runs 7.8 on 10.5 tire a streched busa on spray ran 7.5 with street tire and shoot out bike on small tire! bitch! and my uncle won king of columbus 2 years ago wit his nova that ran a 7.4

i haven't but my dad has u dumb ass

What's your old man's name?

If your not lieing, he is because he would be all over the bike mags if he is running a mid-7 with Spray on a BUSA and a "STREET TIRE!" Now you are saying he also has a shootout bike that runs 7's....?!?!?

Dude get real or provide some proof because the BS just keeps getting deeper in here. For the record even if they are legit, THEY ARE YOUR OLD MANS AND NOT YOURS!!!!

What have you done besides pimp an old beat up Civic?

crash, how long has ur dad been racing that??? about 4 years ago my dad helped a friend out with his dragster but it was mopar with alum b1 heads his name was sam parks

He has been racing since he was 18 and is 52 right now. He used to do alot of Top Alcohol, had two top alcohol dragsters when I was born, and Got rid of his Top Alcohol Funny car not to long ago. Now we just have a few sportsman Class cars i.e. Super comp, Comp Eliminator, Super gas, and Super Street.

sam ran super comp but with a delay box and top dragster and hes friend paul littlefeild with his purple 66 cude that i think sits to high but it bangs bump on the take off

sam ran super comp but with a delay box and top dragster and hes friend paul littlefeild with his purple 66 cude that i think sits to high but it bangs bump on the take off

yea, all of our cars run on delay boxes. I'll ask my dad, maybe he knows them.