FS:Huglu over/under shotgun, reloader setup!!!

EVILGTP98

Hey guys

I purchased this gun in an attempt to get back into clay target/sporting clay shooting, however my interest is very lacking these days for different things, this no longer being one so I have decided to sell my entire setup, which if I may say so is quite nice.

Huglu over under 12 guage shotgun, made in turkey I found it to be very hard to find much information on the net. However I had the gun appraised last week, for new they sell around 650/700ish and this one is a special edition in super great shape. The gun is a "National Wild Turkey Federation" special edition with chrome reciver/trigger group with seperate triggers for each barrel and the barrels are blued. The stock/forarm are walnut in color with checkerboard prink on both for grip. Both barrels have interchangable choke tubes to adjust shot pattern, 5 total in all from full choke up to a skeet choke which all come with the gun. The gun tears down into 3 seperate parts of both barrels, the stock reciever, and the forearm. Like I said a beautiful gun in superior shape, not a nick or scratch whatsoever. Also the safety is a tang safety accesible with the thumb of either a right or left handed shooter.

Mecc reloader

This is an older model reloader, I do not have the model/type number at the moment but I just put it away 2 weeks ago and before I did reloaded 250 rounds or target loads with little to no problems at all, and the problems I did have were self inflicted so the reloader works flawlessly. This is a progressive stage loader that has a turn table at the bottom that rotates to each station for addition of primer/powder, wad/shot, crimp and final seal to a finished shell ready to bust clays or whatever you may see fit. Included with this is everything and I mean everything you need to reload probobly close to 800 rounds before you ever need to purchase a thing excluding shot. I have a large container of 700X powder 3/4 full, 10 pounds of number 9 shot, 800+ 209 primers, a bag full of 1 1/8 ounce wads, and a bag full of AA empty hulls for reloading. I prefer the Remington STS hulls, they crimp alot better and seem to be just a better shell case all around. The reloader is in good shape but is used and shows a few signs of wear and tear but nothing that affects reloading ability, just some rust spots that I tried to clean up, nothing major at all.

I can provide pictures of both items if you need them, either hit me up PM or email at fstttZ@hotmail.com and i will get back to you ASAP

I would like to keep the 2 items together as a group but will accept offers on both and see what can be worked out.

Price $ 750 for all or trade for an AR-15 with an adjustable stock/short barrel or a set of 92 beretta 9mm handguns with cash difference from my end

There is a small fortune invested in this, alot more than the asking price but its not doing me any good so hopefully it will do someone some good

Please feel free to ask any questions you have and I will answer to the best of my knowledge of what I can and if you purchase I will help with the reloader set up if your not expierenced.

Shipping/pickup will have to be worked out somehow, I live in Piedmont, OH and I have paypal

Happy shooting...