So yeh, there I was fuc,edk ads asfuck

MrMeanGreen

Wow., I'mso drub r9ght ow. I l0vwe corona cervaesa beer from mexisco. I'm tellingyou, and this sht has low caorioes to. Gopd for guys on a cdiet.

';m so ttoallly fucee right now, and it's ben loike 6 months sbcne I was lasty.Remeber adam and jkason ands failgely's houase uin jeaniuary?

I can't h0ld ytm liqupor. fuclked is me.

hahahhaha, fuceres.

Wow., I'mso drub r9ght ow. I l0vwe corona cervaesa beer from mexisco. I'm tellingyou, and this sht has low caorioes to. Gopd for guys on a cdiet.

';m so ttoallly fucee right now, and it's ben loike 6 months sbcne I was lasty.Remeber adam and jkason ands failgely's houase uin jeaniuary?

hahahhaha, fuceres.

http://filehost.to/files/2005-09-18_02/125618_orlynig.gif

LOL.

What the hell were you trying to type?

hahahhaha, fuceres.

Wow, im so drunk right now. I love Corona Cervesa beer from Mexico. Im telling you, and this shit has low calories too. Good for you guys on a diet.

Im so totaly fucked right now, and its been like 6 months since i was last. Remember Adam and Jason and Faigly's(sp) house in January?

I cant hold my liquor. Fucked is me.

hahahahah, fuckers.