Help!!!!!

xTHExBOSSx46

i broke my only key yesterday after riding. its still intact but barely. worthington locksmith said they could copy it as long as its still intact and can be placd in the vice. im pretty positive it will break if its put in the vice. so if that happens does anyone know where i could get one made? honda northwest wont help me cause i didnt but the bike from them. so they are out of the picture. thanks

Northwest people are incompetent assholes.

I am guessing the bike is a honda? What year? If the VIN is in the system you should be able to take your title to a honda dealer, have them look up the VIN and cut you a key.

If northwest wont help you, there is always marysville honda (NEW), Honda on morse, or ASK of Grove city. If you call first they should be able to tell you if they can help.

Tom at honda northwest is a good guy fwiw. They are telling you the truth when they say they can't make the key. Take it to Zipf lock company on 5th street and they WILL take care of you. Those guys are real cool. They can do about anything with a lock.