The good:

-Good tires

-has never not started

-hasnt broken down

-heat works

-cheap

-no real clutch or tranny issues

It is a very cheap car, so you know there will be a list of bad

-interior is bad, the front seats have covers but the rear looks like they could use something. also has typical cracks int he dash for a 21 year old car.

-no radio

-exhaust leak. The pipe looks to be in good shape, but the gasket from the exhaust manifold to the rxhaaust is leaking

-ugly. From a distance the car isnt horrible. Get closer and you will see 21 years of car. Behind the rear wheels below the bumper the metal is prettymuch compressed rust. The rockers have some spots too. The paint is also far from perfect.

-noises The rear diff whines a bit. It has for a long time and has never gotten worse.

-Sloppy shifter. Though it is rwd, bmw still use a linkage, it is common for the bushings to wear. The car still goes into gear but the shifter is wobbly.

-slow leak in left rear tire. Will go flat in about 3 weeks or so

-uses about 1 qt of oil every 2-3 weeks. It has 280k+. That is life. It leaks some and burns a little, doesnt smoke horribly bad.

Im trying to cover everything I can. This car is not a hot rod, it is cheap reliable transportation that wont leave you stranded. I dont have pics atm, but it is down at forced fab if you want to check it out.

In the cars current condition it has went to wisconson multiple times, illinois multiple times and virginia. Never once was there an issue.

If someone can get me over 350 by tomorrow, it is theirs, otherwise sold

Guest mudbutt
I dont think there is a camera here. tust me it isnt much to look at. It runs solid though, THough uncomfortable, Id trust this car to drive anywhere. It really needs to sell tonight if it sells. The main problem is that Im in dayton.