1098S street bike for sale. Hard to find black/red...

Moto-Brian

Guys,

Have a 2007 1098S with about 3200 miles on the ticker. In the hard to find Black/Red combo. Almost harder to get than an R... Absolutley well maintained and has been serviced 100% by an authorized Ducati dealer.

Bike is 100% stock with exception to under body sliders. I also have a full Termi system and ECU kit (sold as one package), but available seperately.

Was thinking $17k obo. Interested, please contact me via PM.

Here's some pics:

NOTE!! The case cover for the clutch is NOT included. It has the OEM one on there currently. Just sold it, sorry!!

71508001lz9.th.jpg

71608003qr7.th.jpg

71608002pu8.th.jpg

71608006pp4.th.jpg

The Termi system: Was thinking $2k obo...

7508004ux3.th.jpg

71608012hd3.th.jpg

..... I have been seriously looking for at 1098s's and the new 1000rr's but I just can't justify getting back into debt.... What a beautiful bike though, if I can bring myself to getting back into debt I will shot you a pm.

Good luck with sale!

..... I have been seriously looking for at 1098s's and the new 1000rr's but I just can't justify getting back into debt.... What a beautiful bike though, if I can bring myself to getting back into debt I will shot you a pm.

Good luck with sale!

Price is obviously OBO. Let me know as it needs gone as fast as we can get it moving. The color is pretty tough to come by and most Duc fans know this. However, it isn't so rare it is worth an arm and a leg.

I think we could work a deal if the exhaust was part of the equation, but I feel the net would be higher to sell it alone. But, if interested in both, we can deal.

Honestly, if you are looking at the new CBR1000RR, I'd hate to push away a sale, but it is a better choice... All around.

Sounds good, I know the rr is better for the price, but its a ducatti..... Ahhhh sexy twin, full ohlins, and its just staight gorgeous! I think it is worth the extra cash. But like I said its just letting go of the cash I am having the problem with.