clogging?

patcbr600rr

Clogging  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Clogging

• i have
    • I have not
    • I am not telling

for those who rode Monday night I will take credit for this so there is no mistake about the creator of CLOGGING

hogging = big girl and you know the rest

closet = doing something no ones knows about and keeping it that way

hogging + closet = clogging

:nono:

not me sir but my buddy loves the big girls esp. after along night of drinking :lol: .

i will never forget the morning i came down stairs to get a drink of water and he was standing infront of my sink with the wierdest look on his face drinking water out of a measuring cup. I asked what was wrong and he never even changed his expression and said "im never drinking again........" then went back to drinking his water. :lol: me being curious i had to take a look around and sure enough on my couch was a freaking side of angus. so i go back into the kitchen and he is now face down on the floor (i forgot to mention he is still in his underwear) and i said "dude are you serious?" again he responds "im never drinking again............ i feel so dirty. And to make it worse i sobered up right after shit started going and i couldnt go through with it so i tried to roll her off me and i think i tore a muscle in my chest!!!!!!" bwahahahaha

for those who rode Monday night I will take credit for this so there is no mistake about the creator of CLOGGING

hogging = big girl and you know the rest

closet = doing something no ones knows about and keeping it that way

hogging + closet = clogging

Have you called Miranda lately? :)