Halfway through the season...

El Karacho1647545492

...And I'm pretty sure the Pats ain't gonna do it.:mad:

My picks for the Super Bowl: Carolina -3 vs. Denver over 45

For all you that don't bet, that means I think the Panthers are going to beat the Broncos by at least three, and the total points will be over 45.

Your thoughts?

i don't think eli needs to carry them there, their defense is playing pretty well and tiki is running strong Eli CAN be the guy to not make mistakes (i.e. ravens of a few years ago)

Carolins is looking tough too....but i don't think soo

Marc you've posted sixty times in this thread already, shut the fuck up.

Kiss my ass faggot. You havent contributed to this thread because you know nothing about the NFL.

You've posted 3,735 times (that were counted) on this board, why dont you shut the fuck up? :slap:

-Marc

hater

Not a hater, just realistic. Eli is still way un-proven. He had a terrible year last year, and is just now starting to grow into the player he is supposed to be. I think he will have a few games just like any first or second year QB that will cost his team their season.

I'm just hoping Ben got over that shit last year. :)

-Marc

9/11@ Baltimore Ravens 24 - 7

9/18 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 10 - 3

9/25 CLEVELAND BROWNS 13 - 6

10/2 @ Tennessee Titans 31 - 10

10/9 @ San Francisco 49ers 28 - 3 10/17 ST. LOUIS RAMS 45 - 28

10/23 @ Houston Texans 38 - 20 11/7 @ New England Patriots

40 - 21

thus is the schedule so far. and I'm not too impressed with the offense. Yeah, they creamed the rams and the patriots, but they are not looking like a super bowl offense. i mean, 13-3 against the BROWNS??? And the defense letting by 20 against the Texans??? Come on.

i say that, of course, keeping in mind that the Pats have never looked like a super bowl offense, defense, or special teams, but somehow belichick got it all to work and win three, so that's a word in favor of the colts.

i still stand by my original prediction though. Plummer vs Delhomme

Not a hater, just realistic. Eli is still way un-proven. He had a terrible year last year, and is just now starting to grow into the player he is supposed to be. I think he will have a few games just like any first or second year QB that will cost his team their season.

I'm just hoping Ben got over that shit last year. :)

-Marc

Marc,

Agree to disagree. It's cool. I'm realistic too. Let's start with the fact that NY OWNS their division right now. The only other realistic threats are Atl, Car and Seattle.

Seattle wont win cuz well, they're Seattle! They have games @ Philly, against the Giants, Indy and what could end up being Brett Favre's last game IN Green Bay on the last day of the season. GAME OVER SEATTLE.

Now, moving on. Atlanta has Carolina 2 times, @ Chicago in the cold on grass (= NO MIKE VICK SPEED) and @ Tampa Bay. Atl does not have what it takes in Vick. Until he can become more of a pocket passer, he's just a flash and trash QB.

IMO, Carolina and the Giants are the only 2 legit contenders right now in the NFC. It's really not that far out to think the Manning boys could face off in Super Bowl XL.

Tell your dad I said "hey"

Later

Wow, dig the sand out of your vagina.

I don't know shit about the NFL because I don't care what happens when one team of overpaid crybabies play another team of overpaid crybabies. If you want to see real football, and what football is all about, you watch college football. When the main focus of a game is which reciever is going to have the cooler touchdown dance, you've got a fucking problem.

I said something because you have made rougly a third of the posts in this thread, all of which were one sentence, negative responses to other people posts. Imagine if someone had followed every one of your posts in a thread and said "No, you're wrong" without any/ barely any factual backing for their statements. You'd be pretty pissed. Don't try and act like a hardass, we all know the only ass that you've ever beaten was Knisleys, and that was with a paddle.

I don't know shit about the NFL because I don't care what happens when one team of overpaid crybabies play another team of overpaid crybabies. If you want to see real football, and what football is all about, you watch college football. When the main focus of a game is which reciever is going to have the cooler touchdown dance, you've got a fucking problem.

Have you ever watched a College game? :confused:

You do not know much about College football either, by that statement. Couldn't be more wrong if you tried and OSU is the proof in that! Ahem.....Clarett...........

I don't know shit about the NFL because I don't care what happens when one team of overpaid crybabies play another team of overpaid crybabies. If you want to see real football, and what football is all about, you watch Little League football. When the main focus of a game is which reciever is going to have the cooler touchdown dance, you've got a fucking problem.

Fixed

Hard to pick against Indy - 8-0. I am a Steelers fan but don't want any of the Colts right now. With any luck they are peaking to soon like we did last year. The Steelers need to get healthy.

No one can seriously be picking the Bengals for a Super Bowl yet....you have to be able to stop the run and they just don't right now.

I think at this point Indy and Carolina are on a collision course to meet in the Super Bowl. With the Colts favored by 7 and an over under of 49.