race!?!

Splatmaster

Riding, not driving.....

2005 Kawasaki ZX10R

I thought that might be the case. It's hilarious - and a little sad - when people on liter bikes call out cars to race. It's like, "Wow, you must have huge balls - I mean, calling out some cars with a bike, that's just crazy!!!"

I can see someone with a car mouthing off to someone with a bike, but, when it's the other way around, I can't help but shake my head.

Well, I'm not really trying to start shit, nor am I saying that I'm a bad ass, I know that sam has waxed 600cc bikes with no problem, and tinman has done the same. I know that cars are capable of very high speeds, and are able to get there to very fast. I was just wondering how I would fare against them. Thats all, no more no less.

-This is Jeff btw

Well, I'm not really trying to start shit, nor am I saying that I'm a bad ass, I know that sam has waxed 600cc bikes with no problem, and tinman has done the same. I know that cars are capable of very high speeds, and are able to get there to very fast. I was just wondering how I would fare against them. Thats all, no more no less.

Yeah, I've waxed 600cc bikes too - that's no biggie. This guy is calling them out on a LITER bike, though, and that's sad.

I hear where you're coming from though.

In the video of the last race I saw between you and Sam, it looked like sam pulled you pretty hard, thats all I'm gonna say on that.

Yea, that was at 130-140mph, at those speeds what do you expect for a bike with 98hp haha. And it had also been over a 1/4 mile till he got by me. That was before his Cam change, and before My sprocket change.

And Tinman didn't come around me after he gave me the go till I was 1,000prm from being maxed out in 6th.

Difference beween those though was I hade a different sprocket set up against Matt.

I thought that might be the case. It's hilarious - and a little sad - when people on liter bikes call out cars to race. It's like, "Wow, you must have huge balls - I mean, calling out some cars with a bike, that's just crazy!!!"

I can see someone with a car mouthing off to someone with a bike, but, when it's the other way around, I can't help but shake my head.

I wasn't calling them out I was trying to be included.Also I was refering more to a top speed run.I don't know about the vette, but I know the mazda doesn't hook ,neither does my bike. So a race from a stop would be a joke.Lets start from 100 mph.

In the video of the last race I saw between you and Sam, it looked like sam pulled you pretty hard, thats all I'm gonna say on that.

Rick your right, but I was at 130 mph by the time I went by. At those speeds bikes lose there momentum. I also remeber I made a bet with any 600 that if they beat me I will pay them 20$. Ben beat me and I paid up. Also that was way before my cam so I dunno about now but it could be different but who knows.

As for the other guy wanting in me and Tinmans race, not happening. This race is between me and tinman. Dont want anyone else in it. PERIOD....Anyways what do you wanna prove, that your liter bike is faster then us, then I will tell you it is.. Happy..