Thorne

Devils Advocate

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moddmatt97cobra
Why are you guys bashing akron, i would rather walk around in a junk yard than walk around in columbus and have fags trying to grab my ass.

:funny: so true , they talk shit about akron cause we are fast and they know it

Guest Turbo_Rafi

SHIT JUST HIT THE FUCKEN FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z0cocksucker VS ohioko4s4

plastic shit box<super car

i got dibs on ghost riding the vette into lake erie!!!

Guest Turbo_Rafi
Rotarded > Rafi

You lose at life, Rafi. Shut the fuck up before I make you race me for cash. Little bitch.

jesus ................ waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

z06 vs colt depending on outcome then CIVIC then Supra

so suck it easy. i dont wanna waste my 87 octane on a fantasic plastic

oooh - that's like the Triple Dog Dare of wagers.

And, Akron rocks - not sure what your basing your information on but.... i've been to Columbus, Ghanna(sp?), and Dublin - not much different than the areas around here.

And, we're the #7 safest city in the country - :D Not sure what that means but it's cool.

Not sure where you got that from.

Try this link

http://homebuying.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=homebuying&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.morganquitno.com%2Fcit03pop.htm

Here the 2005 best paces to live. I live in the heart of number 18. http://money.cnn.com/best/bplive/top100_1.html

Akron has almost twice the violent crime as Columbus on average if you would like I can get you that link. Cleveland is right there with Akron with Youngstown being well just not a good place to live unless you are into rape, theft, and murder.

OhioKsk4sk40sK: Once I rape Colt, then you and I will talk. We'll talk cash, though, not slips - I have no desire to own a glorified Celica.

Rafi: I thought I told you to shut the fuck up or pony up some cash to race. Since you keep running off at the mouth, I'll take that as an indication you want to give it a go. So, Rafi, you and I will roll race - you in your Civic and me in the Z06 - next spring for, let's say, $250. If, for some reason, you can't afford that, either (1) have Ohiosk4sk04sk40sk4 loan you the cash or (2) get the fuck out of this thread. Seriously, put up or get out.

Colt: The more of your fag hags you drag into the mix, the richer I'll get. Keep them coming, fucker.

Not sure where you got that from.

Try this link

http://homebuying.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=homebuying&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.morganquitno.com%2Fcit03pop.htm

Cleveland is right there with Akron with Youngstown being well just not a good place to live unless you are into rape, theft, and murder.

17 Parma, OH

That is where I live, and it is located 12 miles south of Cleveland.

Ok. So lets get this str8 thist opic is 19 pages long and now the Good doc is gonne take more peoples money. maybe everyone else missed the thread with the peny sized hole in his motor..... and the talks of insane upgrade... shit his upgrades are gonna be free if Civic's and Colts give him all this money. :)

DR z06 can i get a pic of me beeting you in a race for 10$?

maybe everyone else missed the thread with the peny sized hole in his motor..... and the talks of insane upgrade...

We saw the twin turbo 427 ideas being thrown around, but its winter, I'll bet that ohioko4s4 and coltboostin will be doing some upgrades this winter also...

Guest Turbo_Rafi
OhioKsk4sk40sK: Once I rape Colt, then you and I will talk. We'll talk cash, though, not slips - I have no desire to own a glorified Celica.

Rafi: I thought I told you to shut the fuck up or pony up some cash to race. Since you keep running off at the mouth, I'll take that as an indication you want to give it a go. So, Rafi, you and I will roll race - you in your Civic and me in the Z06 - next spring for, let's say, $250. If, for some reason, you can't afford that, either (1) have Ohiosk4sk04sk40sk4 loan you the cash or (2) get the fuck out of this thread. Seriously, put up or get out.

Colt: The more of your fag hags you drag into the mix, the richer I'll get. Keep them coming, fucker.

hey piss brain, keep actin tough infront of a keyboard cuz when i see you im goin to bitch slap the shit outta you. ill bet you 1832728378273 dollars your a bitch. i know everything a fucken vette can and can not do. 250 is fine but when i win im whipping my dick out and pissing all over your car instead of taking your fucking money. You dont know fucken dick about imports other than what you see on speedvision. So go beat off to your shit box car.. just remember everytime you wake up in the mourning you look in the garage and see a shit box plastic vette that aint worth a fucken cent. sell it and get a C6 O wait those are fucken worse .. way to go CHEVY. whos smarter vette owners or vette builders????

why dont you fuckers go try to fuck with the hondas that are in cbus right now.. o wait there already hittin 9s

see you fucken idiots in spring!