Thorne

Devils Advocate

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said that his car has a torque curve as flat as a table not all spray cars you idiot. You even quoted it and read it again. It says "THAT CAR". Honeslty do you have software that says aloud what is typed on the screen rather than reading it? If you did I could understand how you could hear something and misunderstand the wording.

You might be a challenge to people on here flaming wise if you knew how to read. I did not imply that I was talking about Tilley when I said he could put 200K into a car, I was refering to the supra.

Just because you put 200K into a car, that does not make it a 200K car..

WTF? If he had 200K in the Supra, I would expect the same. You must have a real loose asshole because it seems to be very easy for you to pull random shit out of it.

And as I pointed out eariler 650 rwhp is all it takes to run mid 9's @ 145 in a z06.

Bwahahaha!!! If it weighs 1800lbs! :lol:

Mail me some of that shit you smoke. PM me for an addy.

I said that his car has a torque curve as flat as a table not all spray cars you idiot. You even quoted it and read it again. It says "THAT CAR". Honeslty do you have software that says aloud what is typed on the screen rather than reading it? If you did I could understand how you could hear something and misunderstand the wording.

POWERS-Master of the interweb!

Im blitzed and this shit still sucks my bald ballsack.

wyghqwryuigwyuifghqw34ui!!!! :lol:

Quick-grade me for spelling and grammer errors!

Originally Posted by powers

And just so everyone knows most of the idiots here are from Cleveland, including the kid I plan on taking 250 from in his mom and dads car

Ok you fag. For one the car is not my parents. This has been resolved for alomost a year. IT IS MY CAR. I ONLY DRIVE IT. PARENTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT OTHER THEN IN THERE NAME FOR INSURANCE REASONS.

I dont know who be tellin everyone this bullshit. but whatever. Its my car.

THATS IT. ITS MY CAR.

AND THE BET WAS FOR 200 YOU IDIOT. NOT 250. YOU HAVE SOME MEMERY LOSS??? OR SOMETHING.???

AND like i said before in the pm. if i have the money to throw around then will i run you forthe money. if i dont have the extra cash to throw around then i guess there is no race.

You make my head hurt.

Sell the car you can't afford insurance on, and invest in some schooling to help your obvious lack of spelling/grammar skills.

Why do we give a shit about these trivial items when this is an automotive board? We'd prefer to not decipher people's fucking posts, and would rather concentrate on putting people like you and your un-insurable-by-the-owner vehicle in their respective places.

You make my head hurt.

Sell the car you can't afford insurance on, and invest in some schooling to help your obvious lack of spelling/grammar skills.

Why do we give a shit about these trivial items when this is an automotive board? We'd prefer to not decipher people's fucking posts, and would rather concentrate on putting people like you and your un-insurable-by-the-owner vehicle in their respective places.

UNinsuranle ??? right!

the car is insured bird boy. Its cheaper in my parents name. if i had my own insurance i would be paying around 500 a month. Im only paying 289 a month with the car in my parents name. See saves me some money. to Put toward MY COLLEGE LOAN I have to pay off.

And as for the grammer. This is the fucking internet. Not a spelling B.

So if you think putting me in my respective place is going to hurt my feelings. HAHAHAHA. More power to you. Go for it. You wont Hurt my feelings. lol.

I think you need to stop posting on that thar interweb, and go do something constructive like work to make those insurance payments.

Obviously, the college loans aren't doing anything for your education. Wanna race? I'll show you what a proper education and career can do for your car. Have your car down here on the 9th. No excuses.

Dumbasses abound. These are the people who will be the future of our world :rolleyes:

Guest Removed

And i'll bet , the torque curve isnt flat!!! Go back to shoveling donuts in your hole!!!

I think you need to stop posting on that thar interweb, and go do something constructive like work to make those insurance payments.

Obviously, the college loans aren't doing anything for your education. Wanna race? I'll show you what a proper education and career can do for your car. Have your car down here on the 9th. No excuses.

Dumbasses abound. These are the people who will be the future of our world :rolleyes:

Umm i do work ass. And i pay the insurance. Wy you think its in my parents name. So i pay cheaper rates. If i had the money to pay 500 a month i would lol. i got more then just insurance to pay. credit cards, gas card, I HAVE 2 CARS. insurance for that one. i pay for my internet access, i pay for lots of shit.

And ull showme what a PROPER education can do for my car. BOY i should smack you. Geting cocky with me like that SHIT. how old are you??? answer that one. im 20. so having a 21k car(what i paid) and another 4k car(daily driver)

And around 4k plus into the bullitt. So im doin pretty good for a 20 year old.

And for your referance i did not go ot college for writing. I went to college ot get a degree in automotive technology. On top of what i already know about auto tech, and racing tech. In todays world ya need a degree.

WELLS I GOTs MINES. What you got?

Umm i dont work ass. And i pay the insurance. Wy you think its in my parents name. So i pay cheaper rates. If i had the money to pay 500 a month i would lol. i got more then just insurance to pay. credit cards, gas card, I HAVE 2 CARS. insurance for that one. i pay for my internet access, i pay for lots of shit.

So let me get this straight you have no job but you pay for a bunch of shit? :confused:

Sounds to me that Mommy and Daddy own your shit to me.......tell us who is listed on the title as the owner, I'll bet it is not you....

Umm i dont work ass. And i pay the insurance. Wy you think its in my parents name. So i pay cheaper rates. If i had the money to pay 500 a month i would lol. i got more then just insurance to pay. credit cards, gas card, I HAVE 2 CARS. insurance for that one. i pay for my internet access, i pay for lots of shit.

And ull showme what a PROPER education can do for my car. BOY i should smack you. Geting cocky with me like that SHIT. how old are you??? answer that one. im 20. so having a 21k car(what i paid) and another 4k car(daily driver)

And around 4k plus into the bullitt. So im doin pretty good for a 20 year old.

And for your referance i did not go ot college for writing. I went to college ot get a degree in automotive technology. On top of what i already know about auto tech, and racing tech. In todays world ya need a degree.

WELLS I GOTs MINES. What you got?

BULLITT you might want to stop cause i think that you will lose this battle. you seem cool when you dont talk so you might want to stop. just my $.02

So let me get this straight you have no job but you pay for a bunch of shit? :confused:

Sounds to me that Mommy and Daddy own your shit to me.......

It was a mistype in the sentence i do work. It is now fixed.

And my parents dont own shit...

tell us who is listed on the title as the owner, I'll bet it is not you

And if you would read any of my posts. DIDNT I STATE ITS IN THERE NAME FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES. yess i did thank you. SO WHICH IN MEANS THERE NAME IS ON THE TITLE. BUT I OWN THE CAR EVEN THOW THERE NAME IS ON THE TITLE.

SO NOW THAT THIS IS ALL TAKIN CARE OF. THEIR SHOULD BE NO MORE TALK NEEDED ABOUT WHO OWNS MY DAMN CAR.

AND THE SAME FOR MY DAILY CAR. ITS IN MY MOMS NAME. FOR CHEAPER RATES FOR INSURANCE. BUT I OWN THE CAR. OK GOOD. NOW THAT WERE ALL STRIGHTEND OUT. YOU CAN NOW LEAVE THIS ISSUE ALONE.

Umm i dont work ass.

Who the fuck are you? Are you famous or something to be asking me this question? You really need to fucking grow a brain in that tiny dick you call a head. Look at the quote above asshat, you said it. If you say "I don't work" = "I have no Job...."

Go fucking troll on your own board, Your posts make my head ache.....

If they wanted to ground you at the age of 20 and take your car, which they need to do, they fucking can, and I think they need to put you in the corner untill you learn some fucking social skills. Show some fucking respect and maybe you wouldn't look like such an asshat.....