Thorne

Devils Advocate

I'm not trying to correct your grammar in your posts. I am trying to point out that not only are you far less intelligent than I am, .

Thank you for strengthening my point. I almost feel bad for sad little people like you

That said, my e-ego is no match for my offline ego. I am not the one who finds it necessary to try and infiltrate the messageboards of other cities to try and convince them how fast my car is, .

I need to prove nothing. My slip does all the "proving" for me. The question is just, if the people who line up, can if fact keep up.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck yea

http://www.illustriouscarclub.com/Titos%20El%20Camino%2011.jpg

Oh noes...you found a picture of a gayed out el camino and posted it on the internet!!1!111 :rolleyes:

If you want to see a riced out civic go drive around for 15 minutes...im sure you will see at least two...or you could look at the piece of shit parked in front of your 'mobile' home...either way :lol:

-Marc

Guest Turbo_Rafi

^^^^^^^^^ wahahaaaaaaaa

did you think of that one all by yourself.. dude you have a chaaamino do us all a favor and stop breathing. BTW i need rock salt from Home depot can you go pick it up in your race car!

^^^^^^^^^ wahahaaaaaaaa

did you think of that one all by yourself.. dude you have a chaaamino do us all a favor and stop breathing. BTW i need rock salt from Home depot can you go pick it up in your race car!

Once again, you are a bitch.

You drive a honduh civic...every white trash ricers dream race car :rolleyes: You live over 100 miles away from Columbus, yet you are on here talking shit with JP's nuts in your mouth.

You want me to go get you something from the store when you drive a front wheel drive econobox...am I missing something here?

As I said before, you drive a civic...go kill yourself

-Marc

Colt, if we are talking time slips I win. So quit talking shit about your slip that proves it to be soooo fast. Not to be a nutswinger but Tilley's car was already fast, you and yours are not gonna just come down and lay the smack down. If you want to dig race in spring street or track I'm in...... just shut up about your damn "slip". Not to chime in at last minute but, damn this is getting annoying.

Guest Turbo_Rafi
^^^^^^^^^ wahahaaaaaaaa

wahahaaa im still laughing from that !!!!!

i drive a civic FUCK YEA I DO!! its worth more than your whole life.

Colt, if we are talking time slips I win. So quit talking shit about your slip that proves it to be soooo fast. Not to be a nutswinger but Tilley's car was already fast, you and yours are not gonna just come down and lay the smack down. If you want to dig race in spring street or track I'm in...... just shut up about your damn "slip". Not to chime in at last minute but, damn this is getting annoying.

Ok, you beat me in et, but I DESTROY you in mph. I out et, and mph him. That fact was never contested. Did you miss that part?

10sek93 iz fof da hapy bus!

wahahaaa im still laughing from that !!!!!

i drive a civic FUCK YEA I DO!! its worth more than your whole life.

I'm glad you're proud of your riced out econobox. Why don't you and JP go "pimp'n" around in your badass roxors cars togeather? :lol:

You think your piece of shit is worth more than my life? Good one. You are a fucking sack rider just like the majority of the fucks from Akron (and surrounding area) that have signed up on this board to talk shit for JP.

You can honestly go fuck yourself. Or just keep letting JP fuck you...fag.

-Marc

I'm glad you're proud of your riced out econobox. Why don't you and JP go "pimp'n" around in your badass roxors cars togeather? :lol:

You think your piece of shit is worth more than my life? Good one. You are a fucking sack rider just like the majority of the fucks from Akron (and surrounding area) that have signed up on this board to talk shit for JP.

You can honestly go fuck yourself. Or just keep letting JP fuck you...fag.

-Marc

No pimp'n, just racing. You familiar?

Many of the people that came of here from Akron are not even fans of me keep in mind.

Oh, and I cant fuck Rafi, my oversized cock wont fit in his little ass.

dis is fro menesaaas-who didd i du?

Guest Turbo_Rafi

riced out box

hahaaaaaaa.. wow what half of the country says about hondas too. you fucken dum shit. do a google search you might find more honduh disses you smart fucken d-bag.

why dont you toss your sis in the back of your chaaaamino and hit up the trailer clubs i hear there hoppin, your ride might get you laid.........in north dakota......

chaaaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNOOOOOOO luv

That was on the rev limiter, if you must know why the low mph. Thats not a problem any longer. We will see what you can DESTROY in spring, I don't have to e-prove the fastness of my car, many on here have seen it and know it, and you will too, if you ever come down.

riced out box

hahaaaaaaa.. wow what half of the country says about hondas too. you fucken dum shit. do a google search you might find more honduh disses you smart fucken d-bag.

why dont you toss your sis in the back of your chaaaamino and hit up the trailer clubs i hear there hoppin, your ride might get you laid.........in north dakota......

chaaaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNOOOOOOO luv

You're dumber than I originally thought...you are stealing the insults I said to you and trying to use them on me...you're another prime example on why Cleveland needs more federal money for education :lol:

I realize that you probably followed in JP's footsteps and traded food stamps for your turbo and set up, but don’t let the hunger pains block out your ability to be slightly original, and at least a little bit funny...kthnxbye.

You are fucking worthless. Congratulations :thumbup:

-Marc

You're dumber than I originally thought...you are stealing the insults I said to you and trying to use them on me...you're another prime example on why Cleveland needs more federal money for education :lol:

I realize that you probably followed in JP's footsteps and traded food stamps for your turbo and set up, but don’t let the hunger pains block out your ability to be slightly original, and at least a little bit funny...kthnxbye.

-Marc

Marc, for the love of god, shut up. You know nothing about Rafi. How fast is your cark again??? JP and Rafi > you. Sad, but true.

Marc, for the love of god, shut up. You know nothing about Rafi. How fast is your cark again??? JP and Rafi > you. Sad, but true.

You know Nate, you're right. I know nothing abou Rafi...just as he knows nothing about me. Practice what you preach and tell your friend to shut the fuck up. He's never come down here and raced; he joined for the sole purpose of getting JP's back and trash talking. Tell me I'm wrong.

JP's car is faster than mine, I dont know how many times I need to type that. If you say Rafi's car is faster, well, I guess you would know. The point is they are both fwd econoboxs, and they both are here to do nothing but talk shit and instigate problems. You dont see me joining your guys board talking shit about all the Columbus cars do you?

-Marc

-Marc

Yeah fuck. Marc is right!

Those damn college kids from Olmstead Falls are why the Cleveland's school system is fucked! :confused: :thumbup: