• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

01 ZO6 All cammed up with more juice than Tropicana

400rwhp 395rwtq N/A

560rwhp 670rwtq small jets

big jets, come find out.

and no room in the bankroll for a Camera.

I dont buy it. Sounds like he is buying time for his sidekick,

Or is Sam the sidekick?

Jp I do construction work, what do I need a camera for. I am not a big photo person so like I said I see no need to waste money on something that will collect dust. I give you my word that I have both checks here on the fridge held up with a magnet. If you wanna drive down here to check come on down, if not you will get your pics this weekend.

01 ZO6 All cammed up with more juice than Tropicana

400rwhp 395rwtq N/A

560rwhp 670rwtq small jets

big jets, come find out.

and no room in the bankroll for a Camera.

I dont buy it. Sounds like he is buying time for his sidekick,

Or is Sam the sidekick?

Jaime (OhioSk4) and I had a discussion (in PMs), and we both agreed things were getting a little bit out of hand in this thread. To that end, we've both kind of backed off. However, it seems like you're still intent on causing drama - as illustrated by inflammatory posts like the one I've quoted. Why? There's no need for it anymore - we stirred the pot enough, I think, and now we're set to have some hype come spring. Yet, if you keep instigating things, it'll just turn into a big hate-fest, as opposed to a spirited get-together.

I'm not sure about you, but I - like the vast majority of the people on CR and even in this thread that I know - are cool people that just like to get together, talk shit about cars, meet other people that are into cars, and so forth. Yet, the more you go out of your way to flame us, especially when it seems like people are trying to let it settle a bit, the more animosity - as opposed to good-natured competition - you'll breed.

Jp I do construction work, what do I need a camera for. I am not a big photo person so like I said I see no need to waste money on something that will collect dust.

Parties...

Bars...

Meets...

Car Shows...

Family Shit (all)......

random Shit NO one would have believed, if you didnt get the pic....

Your cat...

Your Personal Car shit (all)...

Your Girlfreind naked.....

Wet-t contest turning into a big Lesbo pit...

Pussy Galore...

Spring Break....

That blonde chic that was a great fuck, didnt get her name...

Ect....

Doh! Sorry I was having a flash back on the last few there. You get the Idea though.

Guest Removed

I'm not sure about you, but I - like the vast majority of the people on CR and even in this thread that I know - are cool people that just like to get together, talk shit about cars, meet other people that are into cars, and so forth.

Yeah man.....Thats why I joined!

Yet, the more you go out of your way to flame us, especially when it seems like people are trying to let it settle a bit, the more animosity - as opposed to good-natured competition - you'll breed.

Whoa, hey, hold the phone.

Every post, whether it be here on any other forum here, CR fags make there best attempt to flame me, 96% of the time through finding a grammatical error in my post which is juvenile at best, pussy at its root. This disease that inflicts the members of CR is best summed up by one of its members; Amy. (note to sig)

My post was far from a flame, and the crack about who was whose sidekick I thought you and Sam would find humorous.

This is the Kitchen, right?

Guest Removed
Whoa, hey, hold the phone.

Every post, whether it be here on any other forum here, CR fags make there best attempt to flame me, 96% of the time through finding a grammatical error in my post which is juvenile at best, pussy at its root. This disease that inflicts the members of CR is best summed up by one of its members; Amy. (note to sig)

My post was far from a flame, and the crack about who was whose sidekick I thought you and Sam would find humorous.

This is the Kitchen, right?

HAHA = 2shay! :burn:

Parties...

Bars...

Meets...

Car Shows...

Family Shit (all)......

random Shit NO one would have believed, if you didnt get the pic....

Your cat...

Your Personal Car shit (all)...

Your Girlfreind naked.....

Wet-t contest turning into a big Lesbo pit...

Pussy Galore...

Spring Break....

That blonde chic that was a great fuck, didnt get her name...

Ect....

Doh! Sorry I was having a flash back on the last few there. You get the Idea though.

See other thread in kitchen