QSL Valley View 7/16/08

magley64

Yeah, I usually organize a group of 20-30 to roll down, you should take a little Detour and meet up! I'm putting the bike killer away for the day, and actually riding the bike! :)

We will be at Best Buy on Ridge Road in Brooklyn at 7:30. Post on here if you want to meet up

PS-For those who have not been to this bike night, its quite big. We average 3-400 bikes on the AVERAGE night.

I'm tempted...

cept my weight on my fron tire came off. Shit is mad unbalanced. Not sure if I like riding on the highway with the shakies. I might have to postpone this till next week.

colt, we need to co-ordinate! I'm sure I can bring a few bikes from the west side to meet up with your crew.

Yeah, I usually organize a group of 20-30 to roll down, you should take a little Detour and meet up! I'm putting the bike killer away for the day, and actually riding the bike! :)

We will be at Best Buy on Ridge Road in Brooklyn at 7:30. Post on here if you want to meet up

PS-For those who have not been to this bike night, its quite big. We average 3-400 bikes on the AVERAGE night.

We'll meet you at QSL mang, look forward to meetin' ya:cheers:

I might be willing to head out that way. I need to pick up a check and take our old quads to the dealership and pick up a new one after work though. So I probably wouldn't head out until 6ish.

we're supposed to be leaving flying J at 5:00 so we'll get there around 6ish...and i imagine we'll be there for a little while...

I'm tempted...

cept my weight on my fron tire came off. Shit is mad unbalanced. Not sure if I like riding on the highway with the shakies. I might have to postpone this till next week.

colt, we need to co-ordinate! I'm sure I can bring a few bikes from the west side to meet up with your crew.

Take the City streets! We probably will cruise down brookpark from best buy.

Magley, you have PM

So the night was okay...

I met up with a bew bikestyles guys at Flying J between 530 and 6.

One guy had a 600RR that had moto-x handlebars and a 12:00 bar, he was doing wheelies around the parking lot before we left...

couple of them were doing stand up wheelies down the freeway:rolleyes:

we got to another meet up point in willoughby around 7

there was probably 30 bikes or so...

more stand-up wheelies down 271 :rolleyes:

we got to qsl around 7:30, hung out for a bit...

So the night was okay...

I met up with a bew bikestyles guys at Flying J between 530 and 6.

One guy had a 600RR that had moto-x handlebars and a 12:00 bar, he was doing wheelies around the parking lot before we left...

couple of them were doing stand up wheelies down the freeway:rolleyes:

we got to another meet up point in willoughby around 7

there was probably 30 bikes or so...

more stand-up wheelies down 271 :rolleyes:

we got to qsl around 7:30, hung out for a bit...

Nothing against stunting..but a large group of bikes on the freeway with guys doing stand up wheelies is just asking for unwanted attention. People with cell phones who hate bikers LOVE to call the po po.

Magley 64, sorry we never met up. There were simply TOO many people there!

At PD's count, there were around 4800 bikes, up from 4200 last week. There-I believe there may have been more. It was a PACKED freakin house!

I guess there is a reason they call it the biggest cruise-in in Ohio.

Nothing against stunting..but a large group of bikes on the freeway with guys doing stand up wheelies is just asking for unwanted attention. People with cell phones who hate bikers LOVE to call the po po.

Yeah, I don't really think the freeway is the place to do it, but it din't bother me enough to ditch them...

Magley 64, sorry we never met up. There were simply TOO many people there!...........I guess there is a reason they call it the biggest cruise-in in Ohio.

It certainly was huge, though I don't think those VW powered trikes count as motorcycles (strictly speaking)...