Triumph electrical

Big Chief201

So I replaced my stator at the end of april and last friday im out riding and the bike shuts off. So I get it home and the battery is dead... I hook it up to a charger run the bike and begin checking volts coming out of everything. I'm getting nothing off my stator. I take the cover off and examin the stator and it looks like its fried... I email the company I bought it from (their in the UK) and tell them look my stators shot send me a new one and Ill send this one back to you once I get the new one. Still nothing back from them I try calling all the time with no answers from this company which is supposed to be a very well known british electrical shop. Needless to say I hate the way Triumph designed their electrical system on this bike with all the problems it has had.

Oh man dude... It's one thing after another with that bike.

Grab up that 1098s Lizard is pushing.

It really is only good thing is i do my own work..... parts are expensive for it and I'm looking for a new bike in the mean time this triumphs had so many problems I'm afraid something going to go wrong with it one day and end up killing me.