Awesome night

dustinsn3485

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I was on that ride and it kicked ass! Matt, you will like riding with Joe, he is a cool dude and he has a kick ass kawi. I say you put a Monster sticker on yours too so you two can start your own Monster Kawi Dayton team...

lemme get the other parts on my bike first and then I'll think about that. Everything should be in today or tomorrow. Dustin when are you gonna have some free time I got the shift star, pc3, flush mount signals, and a new battery. Shift is probably the only thing I can't do myself.

I can get the directions and pics of an install from KF for the shift star if that'll make things go easier. Let me know if you need me to bring any tools. or beverages for that matter.

there's actually some ok roads out by eaton/miami university area. At least they look decent from the map I'll have to check them out in person.

Damn Matt, you went all out with the mods for just starting out ridding again lol. I want to do the Evo Pro shift star and stiffer spring on my bike eventually too. I researched the install on a CBR on CBR forum and it looks pretty simple but doing it is another story. I have dont it on a 4 wheeler a few times. Let me know when you guys are doing all this stuff. Id like to join the customization party. Join us this weekend for a new episode of Pimp My Bike

I can get the directions and pics of an install from KF for the shift star if that'll make things go easier. Let me know if you need me to bring any tools. or beverages for that matter.

there's actually some ok roads out by eaton/miami university area. At least they look decent from the map I'll have to check them out in person.

May as well...it's always good to have something to reference. I've got plenty in the way of tools.

yeah but the fat kid is always good for covering home plate.

Yeah I have a list of mods and I wanted to get the exhaust on soon but I wanted to do the others first so... Yeah I got almost all of them, decided to hold off on the DB screen, damper, seat cowl, and stands for now.

besides I'd rather have the bike apart once and get everything in than to keep taking it apart.

The pipe and PC will be the best improvements IMO let me know what day yall are doing this. I might be refinishing my dresser and staining it a darker color this Sunday but if I finish early andyou guys are working on Sunday I am there. U doing it at Dustin's?

most likely at Dustin's when he has the free time. I don't know if we are gonna be doing the pipe also. I wanna make sure that I get the pipe in correctly and with the proper heat shielding so the tail plastics doesn't melt. I'll have to talk more with Dustin about everything I've read to correct the problem besides getting a custom pc3 map for it. If we do all the things I got this weekend it should make for a fun weekend and a completely different feeling bike. But man the HB exhaust makes the bike look so clean.

Alright 'nother ride tonight. 'twas good as well. Did some backroads and cattmouch even did some off-roading on that 636. I think one of the mods this weekend are gonna be knobbies for when he pushes those corners too hard! Anyway, no harm done. Just learning.

Alright so picture this, you're sitting at a red light and the car beside you honks (sweet hot chicks). Actually no, it's a guy with a little pug dog in his lap and he's well....here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o

watch?v=60og9gwKh1o

Now add 30 years and another 100lbs...:eek:

yeahI need to look farther ahead in the corners. I almost went into the corn field, I was hoping you didn't notice. I wondered what the guy in the truck was doing, wanted to give his dog away???

As far as mods brad, it looks like we're gonna do them sunday starting around 10:30. Maybe with the weight drop from parts I can stay on the road.

Edited by cattmouch33

yeahI need to look father ahead in the corners. I almost went into the corn field, I was hoping you didn't notice. I wondered what the guy in the truck was doing, wanted to give his dog away???

As far as mods brad, it looks like we're gonna do them sunday starting around 10:30. Maybe with the weight drop from parts I can stay on the road.

I pay more attention to whats behind me than what's ahead of me when I'm ridin with someone new.

Yeah not sure, he as weird...

I actually was on KF before I even had the bike doing research on it. I wanted to find out what problems and fixes the 05 zx6r had so I could buy all the parts so after I got the bike I could fix everything before it broke. I use KF mainly for fact finding and tips specific to my bike. On here it's a little nicer since I'm actually getting to know the members.

On here it's a little nicer since I'm actually getting to know the members.

yea, i was on there after i bought my bike..thats how i met dustin..then he told me bout here, which is what i was lookin for,something more local. it had alot of good info and parts for my bike..but.. i got tired of all the sexapades they was always talkin about..

but now i have my dayton boys! they're like family lol

yeah I was on that ride and it kicked ass! Matt, you will like riding with Joe, he is a cool dude and he has a kick ass kawi. I say you put a Monster sticker on yours too so you two can start your own Monster Kawi Dayton team...
Your making me blush lol. I cant wait to hook up again thanks for the props though. If you guys are just goofing off on Sunday let me know give me a call (937) 408-7501 and I can just hng out. Catch ya later:D

why havent i been on this route??

:dunno:

Your making me blush lol. I cant wait to hook up again thanks for the props though. If you guys are just goofing off on Sunday let me know give me a call (937) 408-7501 and I can just hng out. Catch ya later:D

Sounds like a good time! Someone will call.