Awesome night

dustinsn3485

Went out with Brad, xtremef4i, for a couple hours tonight around the Tipp, Troy, Huber area. It was an awesome night for some good cruising! Kept hitting one of our favorite roads for our fill of twisties, but over all just awesome.

Figured it needed to be said!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Dustin. Yeah last night was great! I havent rode at night for a while so it was nice. That guy in the teal Ford Ranger wasn't to happy with us for blasting up and down Canal haha, as he shook his head at you.

Around 9 was when it really started cooling off and the cool air felt like sitting in a nice air conditioned room on a hot, sticky, 100 degree day. It was a great night for cruising.

Dont forget about eating at Dagwoods either! Those sandwiches were awesome.

Dustin, you never cease to amaze me as you blast thru the s-turns on Canal in the dark. you are crazy on that road, but you do know it like the back of your hand.

The bikes running better! I'm just happy for that. I wasn't a huge fan of hitting those in the dark. Only ran 65 lol. Compared to the 90 in the daylight.

Yeah thats Ford owners for ya! :lol:

Dagwoods definitely makes a good sandwich, we gotta start makin that trip more often.

The bikes running better! I'm just happy for that. I wasn't a huge fan of hitting those in the dark. Only ran 65 lol. Compared to the 90 in the daylight.

Yeah thats Ford owners for ya! :lol:

Dagwoods definitely makes a good sandwich, we gotta start makin that trip more often.

At least the Kawi is back to normal. Those blind corners freak me out in the dark. Hell, even in daylight, you still murder me on that road.

You better watchout about the ford comment. that alone might start a huge debate. But I feel the same way about Ford.

Im down For Dagwoods again...Plus I still owe you another one. We should make a trip back to Casey's BBQ ( I think thats right) by the Polaris mall.

Man, I can never remember the name of that place. Shane's....that place was damn good

I cant do anything this weekend guys. Getting the keys to the apartment this Friday and starting to gradually move stuff in over the next 2 weeks.

Dude, I want to but I told her I'd help clean the place before we move in. she thinks its dirty even though its not. Dont even give me crap on this either-you have to hake sure your woman is happy in order for you to be happy.

Oh well, I need to get most of the big stuff like furnature started to bo moved in this weekend so we can get that out of the way and take our time with the rest of the stuff.

Went out with Brad, xtremef4i, for a couple hours tonight around the Tipp, Troy, Huber area. It was an awesome night for some good cruising! Kept hitting one of our favorite roads for our fill of twisties, but over all just awesome.

Figured it needed to be said!

Let me know where you guys are riding at Im off on Sun-Tue. I'd kinda like to know where some twisties are at in our area.:guitar: